Famcraft

Author Topic: New Spawner city well be open in about a month probably  (Read 2860 times)

Offline Domsters931

• Donator
  • I love building
    • View Profile
I have been working on like my biggest project yet on the best server ever! (famcraft)     
I well be deciding on how much gold, silver, and bronze entrance fee's well cost. ask me on any questions

Offline MrChris13

• Retired
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: MrChris13
What is it?

Offline ParagliderPanda

• Retired
  • I am the Lorax! I speak for the Trees!
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: PandemicPanda
What is it?

A metaphorical city of spawners that is relatively new i guess  :P

Sometimes you have to look Beyond The Panda.

Offline loulouisakat

• View Profile
First what is bronze. Second how many spawners will be there  and wont that be expensive? you want me to fund you i only have 900k though but i would love a big city of spawners

Offline Domsters931

• Donator
  • I love building
    • View Profile
I am thinking about making my own kind of mega spammer thing.all the spawners we'll be connected but u can also go to them separately if u want. U can buy access to a few spawners,just on, or all of them.prices we'll be different. I estimate forever access to everything would be about 600k. Access to everything for a year would be 400k.access for a month 100k.access for a day we'll be 16k. Ask me for anymore questions u have. I we'll also have public farms, and other kinds of things like afk fishing machines, and tree farms, if u have anything else u would like to see. Mail me on the server because I don't check forums to often. Remember I nickname is Skier_Dude

Offline Domsters931

• Donator
  • I love building
    • View Profile
Remember those are just estimates

Offline mathfreak2

• Retired
  • integral from 0 to 2sqrt(21) of x wrt x = 42
    • View Profile
I am thinking about making my own kind of mega spammer thing.all the spawners we'll be connected but u can also go to them separately if u want. U can buy access to a few spawners,just on, or all of them.prices we'll be different. I estimate forever access to everything would be about 600k. Access to everything for a year would be 400k.access for a month 100k.access for a day we'll be 16k. Ask me for anymore questions u have. I we'll also have public farms, and other kinds of things like afk fishing machines, and tree farms, if u have anything else u would like to see. Mail me on the server because I don't check forums to often. Remember I nickname is Skier_Dude

afk fishing machines aren't allowed. Sorry :/
<Thoatt> I was very much into fluid dynamics
(SrMod: ~Rowan) but your opinion on that was... fluid?
<Thoatt> up to ferrofluid in magnetic field dynamics
(SrMod: ~Rowan) that sounds like an attractive field
(SrMod: ~Rowan) I'm going hard on the puns right now XD

Offline MrChris13

• Retired
    • View Profile
Re: New Spawner city well be open in about a month probably
« Reply #7 on April 05, 2014, 03:40:00 PM (Edited April 05, 2014, 07:31:45 PM) »

afk fishing machines aren't allowed. Sorry :/

Anna looked at one for a guy one time and told him it was fine.

EDIT: Wrong information, carry on.

Offline mathfreak2

• Retired
  • integral from 0 to 2sqrt(21) of x wrt x = 42
    • View Profile
Erm, well, I just asked her, and she said it wasn't.
<Thoatt> I was very much into fluid dynamics
(SrMod: ~Rowan) but your opinion on that was... fluid?
<Thoatt> up to ferrofluid in magnetic field dynamics
(SrMod: ~Rowan) that sounds like an attractive field
(SrMod: ~Rowan) I'm going hard on the puns right now XD

Offline MrChris13

• Retired
    • View Profile
Erm, well, I just asked her, and she said it wasn't.

Kay, I was just sayin :P

Offline RR_Luke

• Donator
    • View Profile
Sounds awesome   ;D ;D ;D

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Anna looked at one for Yuxen and told him she'd have to check with Thoatt for his thoughts on it, too. Part of this convo may have been private message.

Offline MrChris13

• Retired
    • View Profile
Anna looked at one for Yuxen and told him she'd have to check with Thoatt for his thoughts on it, too. Part of this convo may have been private message.

Sorry, didn't mean to cause scandal. I've edited my message

Offline Domsters931

• Donator
  • I love building
    • View Profile
This going to be a 90 million $ project I estimate so... It might be a little while
But I we'll be trying to get done as much as I can.when ever I can I'll be on Famcraft

Offline Domsters931

• Donator
  • I love building
    • View Profile
What do u mean Rubens?