Famcraft

Author Topic: Second Plea  (Read 2162 times)

Offline frenchtoast77

• View Profile
Second Plea
« Opened on April 07, 2014, 04:54:10 PM »
I know I already have plead, but I still am slightly sad. I am still sorry for what I have done, however I was still honest. I could have lied and said it wasn't me, because if I am not mistaken, willcole2002 still hasn't shown that it was me impersonating an Admin on his mumble server, which wasn't connected to famcraft. However, I followed honesty. I read on the front page that this server was big on honesty, so I stayed true to that. If you still want to keep me banned, then ok. But I think I deserve one final chance to prove that I've matured past my previous actions. Thank you for taking the time to read my plea.
Time to go mining for bedrock with my Wooden Shovel. If only I can get past this grey stuff faster ...

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Second Plea
« Reply #1 on April 10, 2014, 12:07:28 AM »
Frenchtoast77,

Thank you for taking the time to put in a final plea. After careful review, as well as discussion by Admin and other Famstaff team members, we have determined we will not be able to allow you to return to the server.
 I am sorry things did not work out for you here. I do hope you will find another server you will enjoy as much.
                                                                                                                 Sincerely, Anna

Offline frenchtoast77

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on April 10, 2014, 06:29:44 AM »
Thank you for your consideration.  I understand why I won't be allowed on. I sincerely apologize for everything I did over my time. I will try to find a decent server, but I know for a fact, that absolutely NONE will top your masterpiece of a server
Time to go mining for bedrock with my Wooden Shovel. If only I can get past this grey stuff faster ...

Offline frenchtoast77

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on April 10, 2014, 06:41:43 AM »
And also, perhaps you should add the "rule" I violated, into the rules.

Offline Luke_Bruck

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on April 10, 2014, 08:02:34 AM »
And also, perhaps you should add the "rule" I violated, into the rules.

You were not banned for one simple mistake, or for the breaking of one specific rule. You had dozens of chances to prove that you could behave here, but tried your best to get away with anything that you could. All of this lead up to your final permban. :(

Farewell, this topic is now locked.
<FamCraftIRC> (SrMod: ~Hobo) Rule #1 Breaking the rules is against teh rules
<FamCraftIRC> (SrMod: ~Hobo) Rule #2 Dont think about breaking rule #47
<FamCraftIRC> (SrMod: ~Hobo) Rule #3 No Dilly Dallying