Famcraft

Author Topic: camhunt123 - sent via message to Admin due to having issues with the forum  (Read 1923 times)

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
camhunt123 - sent via message to Admin due to having issues with the forum
« Opened on April 10, 2014, 07:08:46 PM (Edited April 17, 2014, 07:59:47 AM) »
This plea was messaged to an admin:

This is a plea to get camhunt123 unbanned. I am camhunt123 and i would like to enlighten you on my side of the story. I assure you that i had no intentions of violating any of the rules on your lovely server. Granted, i started famcraft a while ago (like a WHILE) and when i first started, i read ALL of the rules. I dont know if that rule was around back then or if i just forgot about it, but i did not know about this rule until today. Apparently typh00n005 knew about this and what i was doing but failed to inform me that i was breaking the rules. I can tell you right now that ever since i started playing minecraft i always wanted to follow the rules. I never wanted to risk the consequences of terrible actions so i was always sure to steer clear of trouble and things that i could possibly get in trouble for. Me doing this tells you something because i want as much peace on the server as you do. I am very sorry for breaking the rules as this will never occur again. I assure you that once i return, i will reread the rules thoroughly and make sure never to violate them again. I will also break the afk machine if it was not already, and if i need to do some community service or something so be it. I really love the famcraft server and i would hate to be taken away from it. I invested so much time on all of my builds that i am very proud of, and i wish now that i had never thought of the afk machine in the first place. Please consider this message and that i had no intentions of breaking the rules. Thank you for reading this

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
 Thank you for your plea, Camhunt.

The no afk pools/devices rule has been in place since the beginning of Famcraft. This rules exists for several reasons including to help prevent server lag.

I appreciate you taking the time to explain/apologize, and your promise to review the rules when you return.

I will pardon your ban now. We look forward to seeing you back on the server.