Famcraft

Author Topic: Ban appeal  (Read 2043 times)

Offline RR_Luke

• Donator
    • View Profile
Ban appeal
« Opened on April 15, 2014, 05:58:31 AM »
I know that I have been childish at times on famcraft. I also know that I try to be nice but as you can see it sometimes doesn't work. I got banned for writing an inappropriate book. And I know that too aswell as other things that I have done. I am truly sorry for that and was only trying to impress lobster because I enjoyed the books that he wrote. I would love to come back to famcraft, but if you think I will do this again and keep me banned than I respect that.   <3

LB

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Ban appeal
« Reply #1 on April 15, 2014, 04:31:37 PM »
Luke,

Thank you for taking the time to post a plea. I appreciate the honesty and sincerity in your plea. I respect the fact that you are willing to admit what you did, and why you did it.

Your book was about very heavy, mature subject matter. This book could be confusing, and  disturbing for readers. It is VERY important that such topics are never brought onto our family friendly server. It matters a lot that you understand this.

I will be honest with you. Originally, you seemed to have a lot of trouble following the rules here at Famcraft. I really did not expect you would be with us very long. :(

I know we have had to talk with you a couple of times, but I really believe you've made a lot of progress in the past couple of weeks. Your attitude has been nicer, you've been making an effort to respect the rules, and most of your chat is cheerful and friendly. :D We need players like that.

We would like to see you back on the server. I have spoken with the other Admins, and we feel like you deserve one last chance to be here. Sadly, if you break any more rules, the next ban will be a perm ban, with no plea. When you return, please make absolutely certain to review the rules, and follow them all very carefully.

Please destroy the book you wrote as well, we do not need it to remain on the server. You can use F2 to take screenshots first, if you wish to have a copy for yourself.

We look forward to seeing you back on the server, Luke. You have been pardoned.