Famcraft

Author Topic: Unban plea  (Read 1847 times)

Offline bluebolt11

• View Profile
Unban plea
« Opened on April 20, 2014, 05:08:24 PM »
So I downloaded a fly mod for my survival world, so I didn't have to change gamemodes to fly. Then my friend told me to get on famcraft. I then noticed I could fly without op. I then created a mob grinder, but instead of going up the ladders, I thought "Hay, flying to the top of my mob grinder won't hurt anything." So I did that. I then did a couple more times. Then the admins talked to me, I said I wouldn't do it again, but they still banned me. I then read the rules and noticed that there was no raiding. I did raid, but I did not known you couldn't do it. I am sorry for my actions(and sorry for this long explanation) and I read the rules carefully. I fessed up to everything I did, and I won't do again. Keep me banned if you want, but I just want to play with my friends. Hope you guys understand.

Offline Kealper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Kealper
Re: Unban plea
« Reply #1 on April 20, 2014, 09:06:24 PM »
Thank you for taking the time to plea, and for being honest.
It seems as though you realize the mistake you've made, and I feel you're being sincere in your apology.

Your ban has been lifted, welcome back to the server :)

Please make sure to go over the rules once you're back, because if you're caught flying again, there won't be a third chance  ???