Famcraft

Author Topic: plz unban me  (Read 3357 times)

Offline babblast95

• View Profile
plz unban me
« Opened on April 21, 2014, 05:57:51 PM »
i am very sorry for taking that guys enchantment table and brewing stand. I will give it to him when i come back on. i didnt know that it was a rule that you cant greif even if it is unprotected. im soo sorry. i would like to get on before 5 days because this server is fun and awesome!  :)  :)  :)

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: plz unban me
« Reply #1 on April 21, 2014, 06:10:07 PM (Edited April 21, 2014, 06:44:39 PM) »

It sounds an awful lot like you did not bother to read the rules.

The rules clearly state NO griefing, not grief if you feel like it, and the area is not protected.

Furthermore, you've been banned in the past for griefing, so you knew full well it was wrong.

I am also hearing you may have made some rude comments about staff members. What you say on your personal time is your business. Be aware if you bring anything like that to the server or the forum you will never play here again.

You can wait 5 days. When you come back, review the rules and actually make an effort follow them. If you are found to be breaking the rules one more time, you will be perm banned with no plea option.

Also, you are not allowed on irc or mumble while you are banned.

See you after your ban has ended.

Offline babblast95

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on April 21, 2014, 06:12:28 PM »
i told slapthesam that it was my buisness who i talk about and not to tell you because i dont like to hurt feelings.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on April 21, 2014, 06:15:50 PM (Edited April 21, 2014, 06:19:41 PM) »
 It is indeed your business. I am just telling you to make sure you keep it that way when you return.

When you say stuff like that, there is always a chance you are going to hurt someone. And the people you hurt are the SAME ones who would be there to protect or help you. That's never cool.

Offline Kealper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Kealper
« Reply #4 on April 21, 2014, 06:18:04 PM »
i told slapthesam that it was my buisness who i talk about and not to tell you because i dont like to hurt feelings.

Perhaps the best course of action then, is just not spreading hurtful things about other people to begin with.

Offline babblast95

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on April 21, 2014, 06:20:08 PM (Edited April 21, 2014, 06:26:11 PM) »
ok i understand im sorry i was just wondering if there was anything i could do to get unbanned before 5 days because that seems like a long time. i could help people on the server with anything for free! anything to get on this awesome server!  :) Is there any way?

Offline Kealper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Kealper
« Reply #6 on April 21, 2014, 06:25:59 PM (Edited April 21, 2014, 06:27:30 PM) »
ok i understand im sorry i was just wondering if there was anything i could do to get unbanned before 5 days because that seems like a long time. i could help people on the server with anything for free! anything to get on this awesome server!  :)

Your ban will not be lifted early, you will have to wait out the full five days. You've griefed the same person on more than one occasion, and it is clear that your first two-day temporary ban was not enough. If you're caught breaking the rules after your current five day temporary ban is over, you will be permanently banned. Please take the time to review our rules while you wait.

Offline babblast95

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on April 21, 2014, 06:27:29 PM »
ok

Offline babblast95

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on April 23, 2014, 04:35:41 PM »
RubensChurub, if you let me back on Famcraft early, I am sure that I will behave myself. I now realize why I greifed again. I'm used to playing on servers like this, but they allow you to greif if it's not protected, so I kept thinking of that. I will change this bad habit of mine, so I will stay on this awesome server. I would really appreciate it if you let me on early. To show how I am sorry (which i truly am) to the person I greifed twice, I will give him lots of money and lots of materials! P.S. - I need to know who I greifed, thx!  :)

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on April 23, 2014, 10:31:14 PM (Edited April 23, 2014, 10:40:31 PM) »
 You absolutely can not return early. Please do not continue to reply here. This answer is final.

The next time you grief, regardless of the reason you give for it, you will be permanently banned from this server.

Please use this time to think about our family friendly rules, and how you would feel if someone were to grief your home. I hope you will learn from this experience.