Author Topic: Plea  (Read 1849 times)

Offline JonathanHasToast

• Donator
  • Diamonds are just blue coal
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Jwoan
Plea
« Opened on May 11, 2014, 07:05:50 PM »
Hey this is jminecraftboy and I am super sorry and I promise I will never spam or harass others and treat others kindly, and I did not know what that word meaned, and I am super sorry so please forgive me.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Plea
« Reply #1 on May 12, 2014, 11:47:44 AM »
jminecraftboy,

Thank you for taking the time to plea.

Sadly, You have been in trouble quite a few times now. We would really like to see you be able to play on Famcraft, but you will need to follow the rules, and remain polite.

Staff is almost always on the server to help you with any issue. Being mean to other players, name calling, and spamming is never the best way to handle a situation. This includes the spamming you have done by /msg and by /mail send.

If you have a situation that you do not know how to handle, please contact staff, or even ask a parent/sibling for help.

I know you have enjoyed playing on the server with your friends. I am going to unban you now.

When you return, please visit /spawn and read the rules again. Please make sure you follow all the rules carefully. If we have any more problems like this, you may be banned with no plea option, and we really do not want to see that happen.

We will look forward to seeing you back on the server.