Famcraft

Author Topic: I really love you guys! <3  (Read 2078 times)

Offline Miss_Ghouls

• Retired
  • Steampunk Pirate Queen
    • View Profile
I really love you guys! <3
« Opened on May 16, 2014, 12:36:17 AM »
I try my best not to post mushy emotional stuff, but I really wanted to let you guys know what an impact you've all had on me, especially as of late <3

The past two months for me, have been a horrible mishmash of terrible events that just keep falling on me like a really bad hail storm, with no end in sight. Without going into detail about it, it just plain sucks... but you guys... you make everything better <3

It doesn't matter how upset I am, how angry I am, how much I just want to give up on the day and go back to bed -- the very minute I get on Famcraft, you guys remind me how loved I am. I see how excited you guys are when I log on, even when I try to be sneaky and don't announce it. I can practically feel all the hugs you guys send at me, and I love it.

You really are "Fam" craft. A Family. MY family!

Every last one of you guys is a wonderful amazing person that has made my life a bajillion times better, just by knowing you. You make me laugh. You make my smile. You make me feel so welcome, no matter what I've done, or how I feel -- and it's not just me you guys act this way to: You're this way to every single person that joins this server!
You're patient, and kind, and... well, incredible -- and I honestly don't know what I would do without my blocky little family by my side! <3

I really love you guys, with all of my heart. You're all amazing, and I send you the biggest, most ghoulish hugs I can possibly give. <3

Thank you <333
-Ghouls

"I've heard it said, that people come into our lives for a reason, bringing something we must learn, and we are led, to those who help us most to grow, if we let them: and we help them return. Well, i don't know I believe that's true... but I know i'm who I am today, because I knew you!" - Quote

Offline Lord_Puggy

• Donator
  • There Is No Luck Like Pug Luck
    • View Profile
Re: I really love you guys! <3
« Reply #1 on May 16, 2014, 12:40:31 PM »

I really love you guys, with all of my heart. You're all amazing, and I send you the biggest, most ghoulish hugs I can possibly give. <3
^^

Love you ghouls <33

look at this and it will hopefully make you smile :)
*PugglesHuggles* 4Ever

<Mickey> me being so smart, I thought I was jailed
<Mickey> so I typed /unjail Supermickey24
<Mickey> And now I'm stuck in jail...
<Mickey> jailed.
<Mickey> forever...
<Mickey> Halp
<Mickey> XD

Offline Miss_Ghouls

• Retired
  • Steampunk Pirate Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on May 16, 2014, 02:23:55 PM »
Aww, thanks for the icon pugz! <33

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #3 on May 16, 2014, 09:50:16 PM »
<3

Offline Chronomad

• Donator
  • I...i just dig holes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on May 19, 2014, 12:21:54 AM »
Dang it Miss ghouls ;-; makin Soma cry.
Life is like ThaumCraft. You spend all your time looking for the right aspect only to squander it away.

Offline Domsters931

• Donator
  • I love building
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on May 19, 2014, 10:02:56 AM »
It's same for me ghouls. Every time my days not going well and I get on famcraft. I can forget my troubles. Thanx everyone!!

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on May 19, 2014, 04:00:46 PM »
<3