Famcraft

Author Topic: Royal's Is Going industrial  (Read 4782 times)

Offline Lord_Puggy

• Donator
  • There Is No Luck Like Pug Luck
    • View Profile
Royal's Is Going industrial
« Opened on May 31, 2014, 10:02:29 AM (Edited May 31, 2014, 10:30:50 AM) »

In Royals we have decided to go industrial. What i mean by this is that we are making a royal delivery system Called
"Royal Express Delivery Service " Or "Red" for Short. this service includes the privilege to ask Me (Lord_Puggy) or the other members i will state, further in the post. to  request a certain item of your choice and we will price it accordingly
based off of the Quantity of your order, the rarity of the components you need to craft said item or the item it self (For Example if your order a double chest of iron blocks  that will cost alot more than a double chest of sticks)
And when u request a order we will give u a quote on the price of your request.

The Members of staff u can make a order of off is the following: zOracle, Lord_Puggy, Supermickey24,LightBulb2001,Moon_java,dcm121kd35.

so get ordering   
<Mickey> me being so smart, I thought I was jailed
<Mickey> so I typed /unjail Supermickey24
<Mickey> And now I'm stuck in jail...
<Mickey> jailed.
<Mickey> forever...
<Mickey> Halp
<Mickey> XD

Offline Domsters931

• Donator
  • I love building
    • View Profile
Re: Royal's Is Going industrial
« Reply #1 on May 31, 2014, 10:55:33 AM »
He means a double chest of dragon eggs  :P

Offline vespamartio

• Donator
  • ello
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: vespamartio
« Reply #2 on May 31, 2014, 11:57:21 AM »
"Isn't it funny how
day by day
nothing changes
but when you look back
everything is different..."
        - C.S. Lewis

Offline eGI

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on May 31, 2014, 03:30:24 PM »
And by a double chest, he means a double chest of eggs that are in stacks of 64, not single.
Head Coach Middle School Cross Country and Track
Assistant Coach High School Cross Country and Track

I know running... and a few other things...

Offline ApolloMew

• Retired
  • Forever ~Mickry
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on May 31, 2014, 04:05:44 PM »
* Supermickey24 eats eGI

k

Offline ApolloMew

• Retired
  • Forever ~Mickry
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on June 01, 2014, 08:11:26 AM (Edited June 01, 2014, 08:16:26 AM) »
Winston...just sayin...you might need to pay us like...um...like...a lot of millions for all of that

Offline Domsters931

• Donator
  • I love building
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on June 01, 2014, 08:14:02 AM »
How much would 80 stacks of white wool and 15 stacks of blue wool cost me?

Offline ApolloMew

• Retired
  • Forever ~Mickry
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on June 01, 2014, 08:26:08 AM (Edited June 01, 2014, 09:29:04 AM) »
Just an update.

I've talked to another RED Leader about this and we both agree,

There are a few items that we are not allowing order for, and a maximum amount of double chests you can order one item from.

First, The no items.
- Dragon Eggs
- Beacons
- Anything that has Diamonds in the Crafting recipe
- Gold ingots and gold blocks

Next, The Maximum amount
Per order, you can have a maximum amount of 4 total single chests. Or 2 double chests.
This prevents us from being way overstocked with orders, as we like to take in orders, then export the supplies in a timely fashion.
Also, you can't have more than one order at a time. That just causeS confusion and can cause in a mistake, which we don't want to make.

Again, I apologize to those wanting to order 100 double chests of logs from us (...), but we have things to do in our lives, which make us busy, we don't want to struggle for 2 weeks filling in a HUGE order that is a total of 100 double chests. If you don't like the policy, we apologize.

That is all for now. Good bye.

Offline vespamartio

• Donator
  • ello
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: vespamartio
« Reply #8 on June 01, 2014, 10:27:38 AM »
Just a thought, i think you should gold because you can get as much as you want zombie pigman spawners and such  :-\
"Isn't it funny how
day by day
nothing changes
but when you look back
everything is different..."
        - C.S. Lewis

Offline Domsters931

• Donator
  • I love building
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on June 01, 2014, 10:37:19 AM »
Would u be able to make a price board for everything? Like how much does a stack of an item cost because I'm still wondering

Offline Luca_B123

• I smell funny?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on June 01, 2014, 12:14:32 PM »
Can I Be Part Of This?

Offline ApolloMew

• Retired
  • Forever ~Mickry
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on June 02, 2014, 09:33:43 AM »
Just a thought, i think you should gold because you can get as much as you want zombie pigman spawners and such  :-\

It may be added in the future, but for now, we don't think its a good idea.

Would u be able to make a price board for everything? Like how much does a stack of an item cost because I'm still wondering
That decision is up to zO. He decides prices and sale ranges.

Can I Be Part Of This?

We can always use a bit of help, In game talk to Puggy, zO or me. We will tell you everything you need to know.

Offline zOracle

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on June 02, 2014, 10:02:57 AM »
Just thought i would clear up a few things regarding the new RED system that we are working on in Royals Clan, As many of you may know we are in the process of constructing a new clan base that is more up to scratch for our clan; this is in the shape of a huge city that will be open for the whole server but the Royals clan will of course benefit most out of this, the Clan base will have a wide range of features and systems such as the City Hall that will allow for Clan Donation Rewards as well as the City council that allows members to vote on new things or events for the clan (Hopefully Getting Members More Involved) And the Clan bank System, the clan bank system will be an actual Building that will show all the members just how rich the clan is and our sources of income etc i have done this to add some functionality to the clan base buildings for this reason we have made a delivery business again with an obvious purpose and to add more features to the clan and to gain clan funds this will be an organized business that will allow for fast acquisition of the order for a good price, i will work on prices for you and will most likely post it here on the forum just keep in mind i myself am very busy and a lot of our leaders have School, College and even University to attend as well as jobs and i am sure many of out 80 odd members are the same, so please be a little understanding with your orders and don't try to order 100 Double chests of Gold Blocks as we are working on an Order cap for some and most Items also understand Items such as Ender Dragon Eggs are a lot Harder to get hold of as you cannot simply just go and get one they are attainable only from scheduled events that are far between.

@Luca All Royals Members are able to apply for the Job however please give us time we are only getting started, i myself am building a premise and trying to figure out the mechanics so that everyone can get awarded fairly and evenly for the time and effort that they put in so please give us time :D

Any Further Questions please contact me either on here or in game

- zOracle
JrMod and Royals Clan Founder

[15:46] <FamCraftIRC> (Helper: ~Epic) so many mobs ;-;

Offline ApolloMew

• Retired
  • Forever ~Mickry
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on June 02, 2014, 01:33:33 PM »
What is said above could not have been said better.

We have in the process of moving clan bases, just that fact alone means we are constantly busy.
We are just beginning to get started on the delivery service, which means we are stocking up all the time, between those 2 things, and only having 6 people to do them, that means we are VERY Busy.

We are working on a way to benefit the incomes we are constantly trying to plan out ideas to keep everything organized.

The order cap had to be inputted as we don't have enough time to get someone a huge order size such as 20 double chests of quartz.

We hope you understand our current situation and respect the policies we have inputted.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact zO, Puggy or I ingame, or on the forums.

Offline Domsters931

• Donator
  • I love building
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on June 02, 2014, 09:33:07 PM »
Good luck. U are a great clan!