Famcraft

Author Topic: Allowance?? On Famcraft? /warp money  (Read 2136 times)

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Allowance?? On Famcraft? /warp money
« Opened on June 05, 2014, 01:30:39 AM »
 We have decided to provide an allowance of 500 Famcoins per day to anyone who wants it. Simply visit  /warp money and press the button to receive your 500 Famcoins.

While you are there, feel free to vote for Famcraft to earn 500 Famcoins per vote.

There are 5 different server lists, and you are able to vote one time, per server list, per 24 hours. ( These are the same server lists that are mentioned on the homepage of Famcraft.com.) There is absolutely NO obligation to vote, it is always optional.

The allowance is yours to collect regardless of if you choose to vote or not. :D

Offline 1869_Flame

• Retired
  • Home is where my dirt-hut is.
    • View Profile
Re: Allowance?? On Famcraft? /warp money
« Reply #1 on June 05, 2014, 01:42:49 AM »
And dont forget to keep this topics active:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1885637-famcraft-active-staff-99-uptime-nice-community-family-friendly/

Its a great way to showoff your builds to the big community, and lure new players to the Famcraft world :D

Offline Domsters931

• Donator
  • I love building
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on June 06, 2014, 10:52:40 AM »
So I was wondering. What does voting do for the server? Publicity?

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on June 06, 2014, 12:49:43 PM »
Voting brings popularity to our server on the site, allowing us to move up on the list of servers, which, with enough votes, we become easier to find for those looking for servers to join!

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #4 on June 06, 2014, 12:59:44 PM »
 As I understand it, voting does help the server by very slowly moving us up a teeny tiny bit on the server list sites. If we do not get votes each day, we lose footing and move back down.

This does not pay Famcraft any money, provide any funding like ads would or boost our popularity tremendously.
  Moving up on the server lists basically allows a few more people to see Famcraft on the list, and learn a bit more about our server, and hopefully join us, allowing our community to grow and expand.

What I like about the voting system is the votifier plugin, which allows us to pay players for voting. I like that it gives players a different way to earn money quickly. If you collected your free allowance AND voted every day for 30 days, you could make 90,000 in a month. That's not too bad, for a  little extra income. With that much extra money, you could use /back 90 times, make 900 /tpa requests, or buy 150 diamonds at the going rate of $600 each!  :D

I often see players act disappointed because they can't donate to the server. I think a lot of people do not realize what a vital contribution they make just by showing up on Famcraft and playing with us everyday. After all, Famcraft could not even exist without players. It would just sit as an empty server. :(

If players want to support the server in another way, voting is always very nice, and very much appreciated. We understand that not every player will want to vote, and some may not be allowed to vote. We hope those players will still remember to press the button at /warp money and collect their 500 daily allowance. There is never any obligation to vote. :D

Offline Domsters931

• Donator
  • I love building
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on June 06, 2014, 08:32:37 PM »
Rubens I agree with every single thing u said in that post. Thanx

Offline 1869_Flame

• Retired
  • Home is where my dirt-hut is.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on June 07, 2014, 06:03:30 AM »
keep this topic active: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1885637-famcraft-active-staff-99-uptime-nice-community-family-friendly/
In my opinion its more effective than voting for server ranks  ;D

sometimes you will notice that within 15 minutes after posting multiple new people will join the server