Famcraft

Author Topic: Un-ban Me Please  (Read 1671 times)

Offline shadadow10

• View Profile
Un-ban Me Please
« Opened on September 02, 2012, 06:24:39 PM »
I'm very sorry I did not know I could not speak with that vocabulary in a private message to a friend. I am sorry for the trouble I have caused. Please un-ban me.

Offline shadadow10

• View Profile
Re: Un-ban Me Please
« Reply #1 on September 02, 2012, 07:46:32 PM (Edited September 02, 2012, 07:57:06 PM) »
You guys are awesome who I love sooo much.

P.S. there is a huge difference between telling someone they can not use inappropriate language in public chat then in a private chat with a friend.

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on September 02, 2012, 08:01:19 PM »
Awww you're so sweet, but you're staying permban. You are correct, but obviously youre too dumb to use common sense. BTW I was in the process of unbanning you and allowing you to pm what you wanted so long the person you pm doesnt complain. Good luck breaking other server rules. Richard!

Offline micahdg

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on September 02, 2012, 08:56:57 PM »
P.S. there is a huge difference between telling someone they can not use inappropriate language in public chat then in a private chat with a friend.
Where does this rule state that private msgs ON THE SERVER don't count?

4 - Abusive, racist, sexually explicit, drug related, homophobic and general  offensive remarks will not be tolerated in text, skin, or nick/screen names.

We don't care what you do OFF the server, but anything that shows up in the logs can be ban worthy.
BNVS.<tyty1147> acualy
BNVS.<tyty1147> ima do a test
tyty1147 lost connection: disconnect.quitting
tyty1147 lost connection
tyty1147 lost connection