Famcraft

Author Topic: My Plea  (Read 2208 times)

Offline BretBuscus

• Add me on Xbox Live or Steam! BretBuscus! Wheeeew!
    • View Profile
My Plea
« Opened on June 19, 2014, 09:53:30 PM »
So, as you the staff know, I did something stupid and unnecessary on FamCraft. It was immature of me to do such a thing. I should not have put a swear on a sign, let alone, on this server at all. I apologize, and regret my decision to do what I did. I hope you can forgive me, and I wish to be unbanned, if you believe I deserve it.

Offline BretBuscus

• View Profile
Re: My Plea
« Reply #1 on June 19, 2014, 11:46:30 PM »
So, as you the staff know, I did something stupid and unnecessary on FamCraft. It was immature of me to do such a thing. I should not have put a swear on a sign, let alone, on this server at all. I apologize, and regret my decision to do what I did. I hope you can forgive me, and I wish to be unbanned, if you believe I deserve it.

I should also mention, that I will never do it again. My sincerest apologies.

Offline BretBuscus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on June 30, 2014, 08:29:07 PM »
*Bump*

It's been 10 days, and I still haven't gotten a reply. :I I would at least like that, even if it's just someone telling me I'm staying banned. A reply would be appreciated. :/

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #3 on June 30, 2014, 10:10:14 PM »
 It was very disappointing to see a player that has been on Famcraft as long as you have use that kind of language on this server. I am certain you were aware we do not allow that behavior here.

I have pardoned your ban, but I certainly hope you will review the rules at /spawn and make sure you do not let this kind of thing happen again.

Offline BretBuscus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on July 01, 2014, 06:47:22 PM (Edited July 01, 2014, 08:24:21 PM) »
Thank you so much! ^-^ I was being stupid... things had me depressed. Again, my apologies. I had no right to take out my emotions in such a way. Thanks again!
-------------------------------------------

Erm... it still says I'm banned. Lol

Nevermind, it's been sorted out.