Famcraft

Author Topic: Rcodes10 ban  (Read 2075 times)

Offline Rcodes10

• Donator
  • Wassup Party People!
    • View Profile
Rcodes10 ban
« Opened on July 08, 2014, 07:12:32 PM »
I want to start by saying i am truely sorry D: . The last thing i heard of it was Kealper was looking into it and that he was going to see what was up with it. Later the next day I saw that i could allow people into my ps fields again ( because i was able to add Flame into all of my fields), so when i was with hicks in mumble i thought that it was fixed and tried to add him again under the assumption that it would work. I was sorely mistaken and do deeply apologize. In no way do i want to blame Kealper or any of the staff of famcraft however, this was soely due to my ignorance of the situation and assuming that I knew what to do, which i clearly did not. I hope that this was not the last time i am able to play on Famcraft. I love the server and the staff and everything in it. You guys know what you are doing, so if this is the last time you wish for me to be affiliated with famcraft then please at least message me so i can move on. But i really hope that this is not the case. I am not worried about my donation money and not worried about my stuff, i just wish to play on the server once again.
-Rcodes10

Offline Kealper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Kealper
Re: Rcodes10 ban
« Reply #1 on July 08, 2014, 07:26:13 PM »
Thank you for taking the time to plea.

I believe you knew what would happen due to our conversation yesterday. I can see the commands you typed in both instances, and although I can see the one yesterday being a typo, I have a hard time seeing this most recent occurrence as being anything but malicious, given the player you were attempting to add in both instances.

Your plea will be reviewed, and you'll get an answer within a few days.

Offline Rcodes10

• Donator
  • Wassup Party People!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on July 08, 2014, 07:29:59 PM (Edited July 08, 2014, 07:31:53 PM) »
Ok, thank you for replying. I am sorry that it seemed malicious, but i will be patient. I guess i misunderstood all of what was said yesterday, so for that i am responsible and will take fully the consequences that are being given to me. I just want to thank you again.  :(
-Rcodes10

Offline Kealper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Kealper
« Reply #3 on July 08, 2014, 11:42:15 PM »
After much discussion, we've decided to reduce your ban to a seven day ban, starting from when the original ban was placed. This means that, from the time of this post, there is six days and 19 hours remaining.

We've also patched that bug, so if it was an honest mistake on your part earlier today, accidentally doing that will have no effect in the future.
If it was actually intentional earlier today, then it won't matter if you do that again, so don't bother trying it out.

All things considered, I do hope, for everyone's sake, that these were accidental.

Offline Rcodes10

• Donator
  • Wassup Party People!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on July 09, 2014, 07:14:49 PM »
:D Thank you, Thank you!! And I promise that i will be extremely cautious with these things. You guys are amazing!  :D