Famcraft

Author Topic: FuzzyMon!  (Read 2311 times)

Offline ApolloMew

• Retired
  • Forever ~Mickry
    • View Profile
FuzzyMon!
« Opened on July 17, 2014, 11:25:42 AM »
Welcome to the RolePlaying Forum game of Fuzzymon :D

Fuzzymon is a unique world where there a Famcrafters, and Fuzzymon!
Fuzzymon are just like Pokémon, but waaay better :)
This is a roleplaying forum game, where you, become a trainer, and battle others, solve mysteries and catch your own fuzzymon! :DDD

Rules-
Be nice while roleplaying! :D
Don't just add fuzzymon, pm me on the forums if you want one added, be sure to include the name, type and a few moves it could have :)

All other Famcraft server rules apply here. https://famcraft.com/index.php/topic,2.0.html

Make sure the roleplay is nice and family friendly :)

I'll start off.

It was late at night. I was sitting in my room playing on my N64, it was raining outside, and thundering too. I was worried that the power to my home would go out. I stood up and turned off the N64, then walked downstairs to the kitchen. My mom wasn't there, I assumed she was asleep in her room already. So I just quietly opened the pantry and grabbed a bag of Cheese Puffs. I quietly walked back upstairs and I opened the bag, chewing on a few pieces. It was really dark outside, and the windows were soaked, so I couldn't see very clearly out the window. I decided to go onto the PC in my room, I stood up and sat in the chair at the computer, I turned it on and logged onto my video game. I was on level 20, which was really hard, I didn't want to use any of my bonus health packs though. My eyes felt heavy, and I closed them for a minute or so, I let out a big yawn, and laid back in my chair.

I don't remember what happened after that, but I woke up and it was morning. I looked over at my clock and it said 9:29 a.m. So I stood up and grabbed my bag, making sure to put the Cheese Puffs bag inside it. I looked out the window, it was a cloudy day, but it wasn't raining anymore. I walked downstairs, quickly grabbed a muffin out of the box, and walked outside.

--------------------------------
Have fun roleplaying! :D

Offline ParagliderPanda

• Retired
  • I am the Lorax! I speak for the Trees!
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: PandemicPanda
Re: FuzzyMon!
« Reply #1 on July 19, 2014, 06:28:47 PM »
* fuz7ybob hurls an Ultra Fuzzy Ball at Wild LemmyM

*Wild LemmyM was caught*

*Would you like to give the Wild LemmyM a nickname?*

*Yes  or  -No*

*You picked No*

Sometimes you have to look Beyond The Panda.

Offline ApolloMew

• Retired
  • Forever ~Mickry
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on July 20, 2014, 01:54:15 PM »
I walked outside, and walked around, I smelled baconz, I ran over to the BBQ, and there was hot juicy Bacon.
I ate some of the bacon then ran out towards the lake, I was about to walk into the tall grass when a Pidgey suddenly jumped out at me!

I grabbed a Great ball and threw it at the ground, my Pikachu lazered out and suddenly erupted in lightning!

"Pikachu! Use ThunderBolt!" I shouted

*Pikachu used ThunderBolt!*

Suddenly, the lightning shot down at Pidgey, and Pidgey was shocked! The Pidgey ran away, and I gained 15 xp :D.

Offline ParagliderPanda

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on July 21, 2014, 10:59:22 AM »
I woke up. It was 2:00pm. "Oh No!" I said as I was rushing down my stairs. "I'm going to miss my training!"
As I was rushing to Professor Birch's lab, I accidentally stepped in some tall grass. A Wild lvl 900 Anna appears. I try to run, but the Wild Anna's Ban Hammer attack was just too fast. Right before the hammer hit me, a Wild Ditto appears in front of me and transforms itself into a shield to block the hammer. The Wild Anna fleas in fear. The Wild Ditto transforms back into a ditto and falls onto my lap.

* fuz7ybob throws Ultra Ball

* Wild Ditto was caught

When I finally got to Professor Birch's lab, the training class was almost over. Professor Birch asked what took me so long. I replied with the story of how I caught my first FuzzyMon. I saved my town from a lvl 900 Wild Anna. I became a hero.

Offline vespamartio

• Donator
  • ello
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: vespamartio
« Reply #4 on July 21, 2014, 11:08:03 AM »
I do believe it was Ditto that saved the town actually
"Isn't it funny how
day by day
nothing changes
but when you look back
everything is different..."
        - C.S. Lewis

Offline ParagliderPanda

• Retired
    • View Profile
Re: PandaMon!
« Reply #5 on July 22, 2014, 08:54:38 AM »
False. Ditto saved me from the Wild Anna. I then caught Ditto. The only reason for why I'm the hero is because the townspeople are very stubborn. When I try to tell them that it was Ditto who saved the town, they don't believe me (because the Ditto is in the Ultra Ball in my pocket). Therefore, they believe that I'm a great trainer (for catching a very strong Ditto) and they think that I used the Ditto to save the town.

Offline vespamartio

• Donator
  • ello
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: vespamartio
« Reply #6 on July 23, 2014, 02:52:52 AM »
lol, ya got me there  :P
"Isn't it funny how
day by day
nothing changes
but when you look back
everything is different..."
        - C.S. Lewis

Offline Luca_B123

• I smell funny?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on July 24, 2014, 07:15:46 AM »
False. Ditto saved me from the Wild Anna. I then caught Ditto. The only reason for why I'm the hero is because the townspeople are very stubborn. When I try to tell them that it was Ditto who saved the town, they don't believe me (because the Ditto is in the Ultra Ball in my pocket). Therefore, they believe that I'm a great trainer (for catching a very strong Ditto) and they think that I used the Ditto to save the town.
Actually I think the only use of ditto is making whatever baby you like. It is pretty much useless otherwise. I use it to make that deer one that can be made into like dark, snow, water, light, fire whatever.

Offline Luca_B123

• I smell funny?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on July 26, 2014, 05:23:09 AM »
O. Right I see what you mean now lol.

Offline dcm121kd35

• Donator
  • Famcraft FTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on July 26, 2014, 08:41:30 AM »
Actually I think the only use of ditto is making whatever baby you like. It is pretty much useless otherwise. I use it to make that deer one that can be made into like dark, snow, water, light, fire whatever.
You mean Arceus? He is literally uncatchable in the games, there is no way to get to him. :/ (Also, he is the god figure to all pokemon, because he created all of them :3)