Famcraft

Author Topic: Thank you all for coming to the wedding!  (Read 4782 times)

Offline Miss_Ghouls

• Retired
  • Steampunk Pirate Queen
    • View Profile
Thank you all for coming to the wedding!
« Opened on July 23, 2014, 03:13:29 PM »
I wanted to thank all of you for coming to the wedding! You made everything so incredibly special for us!! I hope everybody enjoyed themselves, and had as much fun as we did!

I want to give an ENORMOUSLY GIGANTIC thank you to everyone who helped us run the whole shebang :D If it wasn't for you guys, we wouldn't have had the food, music, or prizes that we did, and we certainly wouldn't have had the wedding if it wasn't for having such an incredible minecraft Family <33 This has been one of our favorite days ever, and it's all because of you guys!

We also recieved an ENORMOUS AMOUNT of gifts from you guys, thank you SO so much for your generosity, we were absolutely overwhelmed with all the gifts, and would love to take the time to thank each and every one of you for everything. Each gift that we received means the world to us, and will be cherished <333

. : : ========================== : : .

For those of you who could not make it to the wedding, but still wanted to see it, you can view the livestream here:
http://www.twitch.tv/miss_ghouls/b/550424095 <3
(I apologize for the lack of talking, it was my first time streaming, and I wasn't quite used to doing it yet, let alone keeping up with chat!)

Also, for those of you who were not in mumble with us and could not hear us exchanging our vows, here's a copy of what we said :D Lord_Puggy was our officiant, and married us :P

[Puggy]: Today, we are here to witness the union between two players, whose gaming brought them together over 10 years ago, and flourishes with each new update. Here, they have built a garden where they wish to recite their vows in front of their amazing Famcraft Family, so that all may be witness to their love.
Ghouls will go first:

[Ghouls]: I, Boysandghouls, do hereby promise to spend the rest of my minecraftian days with you, Thearchitekkit. With this sword, I will slay your spiders. Your bucket shall never empty, for I will be your infinite water source. With this torch, I will light your way in dark caves, and with this ring, I ask that you be mine.

[Puggy]: And now TheArchitekkit:

[Jim]: I, Thearchitekkit, do hereby promise to spend the rest of my minecraftian days with you, Boysandghouls. With this sword, i will slay all your spiders. Your bucket will never empty, for I will be your infinite water source. With this torch, I will light your way in dark caves, and with this ring, I ask that you be mine.

[Puggy]: May their bond be as strong as obsidian, and as unbreakable as bedrock! You may kiss the bride!

. : : ========================== : : .

I would LOVE for you guys to share any of the screenshots you took at the wedding, and post them here!
To start off, I'll share the few that I was able to take <33

Offline Lord_Puggy

• Donator
  • There Is No Luck Like Pug Luck
    • View Profile
Re: Thank you all for coming to the wedding!
« Reply #1 on July 23, 2014, 05:15:14 PM »
No problem B&G allways glad to help
Thanks For the awesome time today i had so much fun and i loved reading it out to y'all on Mumblez it had a nice vibe and thanks for choose'ing me to read them
hope you enjoyed yourself i know i did :)
and enjoy your gift's

Thanks For being a amazing Freind B&G
Much Love
~Puggy ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
^hugs
  <3 *Famcraft Hugs*<3
<Mickey> me being so smart, I thought I was jailed
<Mickey> so I typed /unjail Supermickey24
<Mickey> And now I'm stuck in jail...
<Mickey> jailed.
<Mickey> forever...
<Mickey> Halp
<Mickey> XD

Offline vespamartio

• Donator
  • ello
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: vespamartio
« Reply #2 on July 23, 2014, 11:00:12 PM »
OMG congradulations!!!  :-*  Gahhh i cant belive i missed it!! :'(
"Isn't it funny how
day by day
nothing changes
but when you look back
everything is different..."
        - C.S. Lewis

Offline Domsters931

• Donator
  • I love building
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on July 24, 2014, 06:50:07 AM »
I'm happy I at least got there in time to play a little Spleef. I got to look at the area where u were getting married before and it looked wonderful. I'm sure u had a great time. Hope u had a happy wedding!

Offline Luca_B123

• I smell funny?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on July 24, 2014, 07:08:23 AM »
Thought I was gonna make it until I went to the barbers. At least I was in time for speef

Offline ApolloMew

• Retired
  • Forever ~Mickry
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on July 25, 2014, 04:57:45 PM »
So sad I couldn't make it! It looked like SOOO much fun :D

Offline TylerC1324

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on July 25, 2014, 05:52:54 PM »
I'm sorry i couldn't make it D: but i hope you had fun and enjoyed it! :)