Famcraft

Author Topic: By me:  (Read 1348 times)

Offline PixelArtistTavi

• Donator
  • Mew Mao Mew, now go make me a Sammich!
    • View Profile
By me:
« Opened on August 03, 2014, 11:57:28 PM »
There was once a kid who had just sat in the back. Kept quite most of the time, but one day he had saw the world for something different and with that he wrote what he was able to see and feel. It started out with a little rain only to have it turn into a storm much later but now I'm just getting ahead of myself. Most of the time in the beginning it was normally raining while he was questioning the world, but there were a few times when the clouds had cleared and there was a moment of sun and happiness. The kid had thought he had found love a few times and he had written about that as well. Only for him to later find out that he was just trying to rush everything. Of course when the kid had his heart broken he also had wrote about it as well. Along side the pain he had felt when he first began to write he had a few epiphany's and wrote his own philosophy's as well. As the years went by he had taken a few breaks every now and then and would just come back later, and every time the kid came back he would always have something new to write. Whether it involved something he had experienced or just some song or movie he had heard or saw he found ways to make it his own and write about it. Another thing was as the years went by the pain he felt at first had flew away like a free bird and he had found something that he enjoyed along the way while learning new things about himself and others. He's making is own path to wander as he is truly free from his pain to explore everything detail of the world's canvas.