Famcraft

Author Topic: Plea to unban Juliette666666  (Read 1680 times)

Offline atsodar

• View Profile
Plea to unban Juliette666666
« Opened on November 01, 2014, 04:04:03 PM »
Hi-

Juliette666666 got a 3 day ban for misunderstanding what she could build with a friend (Jossica01). Jossica01 forgave her after making the complaint, but the ban was still implemented. She is young (and doesn't have an email) so that is why i am making a request on her behalf. I saw what she built and told her why it bothered the other player, and she now understands. To be clear, she had permission to build next to Jossica01's house, but she got a little overzealous. This happened Nov 1, around 3:30 PM EST.

Thanks for listening-

Atsodar and Juliette666666  ;)

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Plea to unban Juliette666666
« Reply #1 on November 02, 2014, 06:32:49 PM »
 I have been waiting to reply to this plea to give you a chance to see my reply in the feedback section.

Juliette was not banned for building "near" another player. She went inside the player's home, built a lift to get on the other player's roof, and built  a platform of cobwebs over the player's home.

A SrMod took Juliette into a channel to discuss the situation so it could be rectified without the need for a punishment. Juliette did not seem to want any part of discussing it, and instead of trying to work with the moderator, she pelted him in the face with enderpearls.

We understand she is young, but we would really like to see her have a better understanding of why this is not the ideal approach to working though a problem before we consider offering an early pardon.