Famcraft

Author Topic: Yuki's Last Famcraft Words?  (Read 1816 times)

Offline snowsorry

• Donator
    • View Profile
Yuki's Last Famcraft Words?
« Opened on November 06, 2014, 04:33:20 AM (Edited November 07, 2014, 03:57:31 PM) »
Sorry if the title was a bit misleading...But I am not going to be gone forever I have just stopped playing Minecraft and a lot of other things. The things I have been doing lately are getting to see old friends, learning Japanese, school, ect...But, I have a few things to say to my friends on the Famcraft servers:

Thoatt, thanks for being my first friend and first person that I told my real name to and helping me a lot.

Ghoul, thanks for letting me see the carnival when you were still working on it...I wish I could have built something with you.

Kitty, Silver, thanks for being my best friends and helping me with a lot of other things.

Fire, thanks for helping me a lot with FTB.

Muffin, James, thanks for living with me and helping me with FTB.

Joesph, thanks for making that awesome sword for me...Too bad it was destroyed by lighting... 

Ruben, thanks for being one of the nicest admins I know.

Tabby, thanks for letting me have that Star Gate that one time, and helping me with my clan...

Chris, Jordan, Matthew, thanks for making some videos with me and helping me with FTB even if you did forget about me...

Mk, Thank for helping me with my clan.

Server Owners (Forgot your usernames, sorry), thanks for letting me take your pictures.

...And thank you to everyone who is/was my friend and thanks for reading and goodbye for now...

adjö, näkemiin, au revoir, addio, adiós, búcsú, do widzenia, farvel, kwaheri, la revedere, bless, बिदाइ, குட்பை, వీడ్కోలు, збогом, баяртай гэж, ลาก่อน, गुडबाय, збогум, довиждане, ವಿದಾಯ, नमस्ते, ગુડબાય, وداعا, 再見,  さようなら, до свидания, 작별 인사

-Yuki-chan-

Offline ApolloMew

• Retired
  • Forever ~Mickry
    • View Profile
Re: Yuki's Last Famcraft Words?
« Reply #1 on November 06, 2014, 07:06:20 AM »
Your Welcome Yuki <3

I hope to see you in the future!

Offline Thoatt

• Admin-
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on November 06, 2014, 03:27:46 PM »
Good luck with everything Ms. Yuki! Good luck with school, and learning Japanese! That's so cool! Hope to see you soon! <3

Offline madgaz

• Retired
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: _Gaz
« Reply #3 on November 06, 2014, 04:01:28 PM »
Hope to play with you again soon yuki :D Good luck with everything <3