Famcraft

Author Topic: Plea/apoligize  (Read 1689 times)

Offline RubyDagger

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Plea/apoligize
« Opened on November 10, 2014, 05:08:45 PM (Edited November 10, 2014, 05:18:40 PM) »
Hey, this is RubyDagger. I was banned for 3 days and I'm hoping to get on again.  Sorry for anything I did wrong, can someone tell me what I did so I can make sure not to do it again? Thanks a bunch   :)

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Plea/apoligize
« Reply #1 on November 10, 2014, 07:04:47 PM »
Hi RubyDagger, Thank you for taking the time to plea. Your punishments posting shows a 3 day tempban for griefing by removing parts of a special tree at the BOLTS clan base. I hope this helps you understand the problem.

Offline RubyDagger

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on November 11, 2014, 07:35:34 PM »
Hi, I'm so sorry!  I truly thought it was a tree planted in the middle of nowhere, and I needed wood.  My sister told me yesterday that I chopped down the Tree of Eternal Life, and I felt so bad! I promise I won't do it again.  Also, if I could get on early to play with my sisters, I would appreciate it very much.  Thank you for understanding.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #3 on November 11, 2014, 09:01:02 PM »
 Thank you for taking the time to explain. Please try to be very careful in the future when cutting down trees in decorated, shared areas like this. Your ban has been lifted, welcome back.