Famcraft

Author Topic: Please lift ban on sweet9090  (Read 1670 times)

Offline sweet9090

• View Profile
Please lift ban on sweet9090
« Opened on November 12, 2014, 10:32:22 PM »
I am sweet9090's dad, and the reason she was banned is my fault. I understand she was in the process of attempting to fix some holes she had punched into a home she sold her friend when I told her to get off the computer and come with me. By the time we got back home about an hour later she was banned, and her friend told her she had complained to admin. My daughter is pretty upset, but this is really my fault (her dad). Can you please see clear to lift the ban? She's a good kid. By the way, I don't really know how all of this works and tried to plead her case on the IRC, but was told that was the wrong place and that she could be permanently banned. Again, that was me not her.
She doesn't normally ask me to fight her battles, but she is only 9. Thank you in advance. 

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Please lift ban on sweet9090
« Reply #1 on November 12, 2014, 10:49:33 PM »
 Thank you for taking the time to help Sweet9090 post a plea, and explain what happened.

Sweet9090 was banned in part because there has been an ongoing property dispute at the location that was griefed.  It seems sweet and her friends made a deal that involved Sweet selling part of a home to her friends. Sweet and the friends keep running into disagreements on things and being unhappy with one another.

My understanding is that sweet decided to move out and take her belongings. It was after this that the friends reported grief to the floor of the home. There were several blocks missing in various locations thoughout the home's flooring. They had been removed by sweet. It appeared very much she had simply griefed, and logged off.

Your explanation makes perfect sense. If a parent asked her to get off the computer right then and do something, then we are proud of her for being respectful of her parent. It was an unfortunate situation, but it seems like a simple misunderstanding from all sides. Sweet's ban has been lifted and she can return whenever she is ready.

You are correct, we do not allow banned players/ pleas on irc. All chat in irc shows directly in game and can be quite disruptive to normal gameplay, so we do prefer to keep all ban inquiries/pleas here in this forum topic.

Thank you again for taking the time to explain the situation.