Famcraft

Author Topic: New Hotel At Our Clan  (Read 1776 times)

Offline sweet9090

• View Profile
New Hotel At Our Clan
« Opened on November 14, 2014, 06:40:05 PM (Edited November 14, 2014, 11:24:23 PM) »
Hi everyone!! Im sweet9090. Me,  Aliah2014 and gigij22 will be building a little hotel for new people in our clan and for people to be joining our clan and just for when new people dont know where to go we will also have a little cafe that will be connected to our hotel. We havent started building yet so please dont tp to us to try to reserve a room. Thats about it bye!

Offline FrodoRose

• A wizzard dosen't sleep, they snore with shut eyes
    • View Profile
Re: New Hotel At Our Clan
« Reply #1 on December 20, 2014, 10:51:22 AM »
That hotel sound really nice. You should try putting a chest of "Welcome To The Clan" things in each of the hotel rooms. Things like, food, wood, tools. Just normal things people might want. Keep up the good work and the number of your clan members will increase. Trust me, Blue Bolts started off with about 4 members. Ploobin, wolfgirl, socks1stormy1 and I. Socks and I where the 2 leaders, as we build and worked more and more people asked to join. Working hard pays off.

I would love to join your clan but I am and forever will stay loyal to Blue BOLTS. I hope you can find many more people in need of a clan.
Time can't fly, it has no wings.
Moutains can't move, they have no legs.
Sugar can die, I have a mouth

Offline sweet9090

• View Profile
Re: New Hotel At Our Clan
« Reply #2 on December 22, 2014, 07:05:57 PM »
ok, you dont have to join but if you would like you can have a room there! and i will tell the builders about your Welcome To The Clan chest idea because atm i am only in charge of making the cafe!
 :-*