Famcraft

Author Topic: 200th post and some other stuff  (Read 1442 times)

Offline IronBlu

• Retired
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: IronBlu
200th post and some other stuff
« Opened on November 20, 2014, 09:28:55 AM »
 :D This is my 200th post. I need your help if you are good at making skins and would be willing to make me one make a post here or contact me in game via /msg or /mail send. I also want to let you all know how much fun you make famcraft for me I doubt I would have stayed long except I saw a great community and staff so...

Thank you all !!!
p.s. the Skin would preferably be of The Doctor (from doctor Who) p.p.s. 10th Doctor= Has to have 3-D glasses and  the 11th Doctor= Has to have a bow tie. catch you all in game   8)
People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly time-y wimey.. stuff.
^  favorite Doctor Who quote

2 seconds is forever. How does that work? It'll take 2 seconds to explain.

Offline Bush2003

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: 200th post and some other stuff
« Reply #1 on November 20, 2014, 01:45:47 PM »
Congrats Iron!  I can't help with the skin, but just wanted to say that it's been fun having you around Famcraft!  Glad you're here!

Offline IronBlu

• Retired
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: IronBlu
Re: 200th post and some other stuff
« Reply #2 on November 20, 2014, 02:26:44 PM »
Thanks bush2003 I'm glad I'm here too :D
People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly time-y wimey.. stuff.
^  favorite Doctor Who quote

2 seconds is forever. How does that work? It'll take 2 seconds to explain.