Famcraft

Author Topic: Plea To Be Unbanned  (Read 1922 times)

Offline zOracle

• Donator
    • View Profile
Plea To Be Unbanned
« Opened on December 01, 2014, 06:32:59 AM (Edited December 01, 2014, 06:36:29 AM) »
Dear Famcrafters

I would like to address this Plea to all of you and not just the Admin team as i feel i owe you all as much as an apology as those whose trust i have betrayed.

For those of you that do not know i have been banned from the Famcraft servers, This banned i most defiantly deserved and i will not be surprised if it is not lifted as i deserve such a ban, for those of you that do not know i was banned for exploiting the use of a Creative zone that i was trusted to use by one of the Owners Bknysnake, I used this area to help him build something for the server but i also exploited his trust to my own gain, i used this zone to spawn myself in Blocks what i would use for both Server projects but also Private projects, Both Instances are wrong and very wrong at that.

I feel that i have not only betrayed the Admin team that trusted me with these permissions but all you players as a Whole as i was trusted by you all to set an example and to keep you all safe from the less desirable players that we occasionally get here, and for this i am deeply ashamed, no feeling is worse than knowing that you have let the people down that you care so much about and ultimately betray their trust.

You are all not just players but friends and i abused that, i abused your trust and for that i am sorry, i cannot put in words the Guilt and self disappointment that i feel while writing this Plea because the realization of what i have done is now sinking in, By leaving some time before i Plea i think it would make it easier to accept what i have done, but it has made it hurt even more, I am Sorry to all the players on Famcraft, I am sorry to the Admin Team for betraying their trust and i am also Sorry to the Friends that i had made among the Staff team i was so proud to be a part of; but i betrayed you all none the less; and for that i am so so sorry.

If you choose to keep me banned i completely understand, because to me i don't know how i will be able to log on and see you all again after what i have done, the thought breaks my heart due to the friends and the respect that i have lost and of what i deserve. I have shamed myself and my position of SrMod of what i was Entrusted and for that i am So sorry.

I would ask to be unbanned to rejoin the community i love and to play again with the friends i have made and hopefully still have, but if you keep me banned then i quite frankly deserve it, what i did what unthinkable and perhaps unforgivable, if this is truly the End then please Know, YOU The Famcraft Community Have Given Me Some Of The Greatest Memories and it was an absolute honor and a privilege to not only play with you but to know you and ultimately to Staff you.   

Thank You For The Memories

- zO

[15:46] <FamCraftIRC> (Helper: ~Epic) so many mobs ;-;

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Plea To Be Unbanned
« Reply #1 on December 03, 2014, 11:59:09 PM »
 Thank you for taking the time to plea.

As someone who held the highest staff rank achievable on Famcraft, your words mean a great deal to players and the staff team alike. It takes a strong person to acknowledge wrongdoing of this magnitude in a community that put their trust in you so completely. Thank you for the apology. It means a great deal to all of us.

In addition to the items you took for server and personal builds, we are well aware of the mass amounts of gold blocks, diamond blocks, diamond ore and other valuable items you took and then sold to players and chest-shops for your own personal monetary gain. This was truly disappointing to see as it hurt the very players you were here to help protect.

In addition to all the other players and staff team members, you hurt the members of the clan that you once cared so much for. Royal is a beautiful clan and something to take pride in. The clan members deserved better than to receive stolen items in their supply room, and clan funding made by fraudulent means.

We are also aware that this has gone on consistently and for a very long time starting only hours after Bknysnake himself entrusted you with the task of helping him with a build for the server and allowing you into the creative region. This has been going on for roughly four months. Had it not been caught we believe it would still be happening.

This was not something done spontaneously. It was planned and these acts were repeated frequently over a period of weeks with each trip to gather more items from the creative region being a deliberate choice you made.   

We were always aware of the possibility of this exploit. It was discussed the day the region was created. We did not spend a great deal of time monitoring your actions simply because you were a well respected, trusted member of our staff team.

The Admin team has taken a great deal of time and care to fully investigate this matter. We have very carefully considered the information we have collected, along with direct input from Famcraft's owners, Micahdg and Bknysnake.

Sadly, we have come to the conclusion that we simply can not lift the ban and allow you to return to the server. Too much damage has been done and it was done over too long of a period of time. The violation of trust among your peers is simply not something we can look past. This decision was unanimous among the owners and the admin team. 

We appreciate all the time you put in here prior to this incident.You were excellent staff right up until you gave in to the temptation to take advantage of your position.
 Your contributions will not be forgotten. You will certainly be missed. We wish you nothing but the best in all your future ventures. <3 Farewell, zO.