Famcraft

Author Topic: Plea for killer2Million  (Read 2059 times)

Offline killer2Million

• View Profile
Plea for killer2Million
« Opened on December 02, 2014, 02:08:47 PM »
Hello0 FamCraft,

I was recently banned for something which I do not think was my fault and I hope you will agree.

I was chatting with my friend (from real life [username is Dreadthunder2000]) about some building when he said that he would like to go on a different server, and he was told not to advertise, so I messaged him with /msg and asked him what server he would like to go on. He told me and I said OK (in /msg). I do not believe that I should be banned as I was asking a friend that I knew in real life and I used /msg so that no one else could see, therefore, I was not advertising.

I am not sure whether I am permanently banned or temporarily banned as it does not say when i try to log on.

I hope you will accept my plea,
signed,
killer2Million
Hi, this is killer2Million and I am the owner of XP Bottles & Co. from FamCraft. Hope you will buy some XP. :D

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Plea for killer2Million
« Reply #1 on December 02, 2014, 02:19:46 PM »
 You are permanently banned. We allow absolutely no discussion of other servers on this server in public or private chat. If you understand this rule, and are willing to abide by it, please reply here and we will consider pardoning your ban.

The third definition listed for "advertise" in the Merriam-Wesbster's dictionary is:

advertise: ad·ver·tise verb-  to cause people to notice

By messaging anyone, regardless of where you know them from, you are suggesting they leave this server, and go to another one. While this is perfectly fine by skype, email or any non-Famcraft method, we do ask that you not communicate this information on our server or other Famcraft based means of communication.

At spawn, the very first rule says :

"Do not discuss other servers on this server. Period.

From our rules:

5 - Do not discuss other servers while using any of Famcraft's services. That includes talking bad about other servers, too. While we appreciate players wanting to share their experiences from other servers, many new players join the server only to advertise their own server. Devious players we punish for breaking other rules often try to advertise other servers to draw people away from Famcraft out of spite. Due to these types of examples, we don't allow discussion of any other server while in-game, on mumble, or in our forums.

Offline killer2Million

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on December 03, 2014, 11:28:31 AM »
Dear Admin,

Thank you for replying. I have noticed my mistake and I promise I will never do it again. I hope that you will unban me as I had only recently joined the server and was looking forward to progressing in it and making new friends. I promise that I will not advertise and I will re-read all of the rules so that I do not break them again.

Please unban me,
killer2Million
Hi, this is killer2Million and I am the owner of XP Bottles & Co. from FamCraft. Hope you will buy some XP. :D

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #3 on December 03, 2014, 11:51:36 PM »
 Thank you. You have been pardoned. Thanks for understanding how important the rules are here. We will look forward to seeing you back on the server.

Offline killer2Million

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on December 04, 2014, 11:16:03 AM »
Dear admin,

Thankyou ever so much for unbanning me and I will be looking forward to coming back online with my fellow FamCrafters.

Many thanks,
killer2Million