Famcraft

Author Topic: A new Christmas Game! (kind of)  (Read 12986 times)

Offline DrewsMagicMonkey

• Retired
  • Steve's Pet Monkey
    • View Profile
A new Christmas Game! (kind of)
« Opened on December 12, 2014, 09:41:24 PM »
So I'm trying to think of a forum game we could do for Christmas. This was the best i could think of.
My plan is to do a 12 days of Christmas parody for Famcraft.
So whats going to happen is Player one will Say "One the first day of Famcraft the admins gave to me (1 of something)
Then player 2 will say "On the second day of Famcraft the admins gave to me (2 of something) (then 1 one of something the other player said).
Ex: [Bob] One the first day of Famcraft the admins gave to me, a pumpkin in a melon farm.
[Sally] One the second day of Famcraft the admins gave to me, 2 Flying pigs, and a pumpkin in a melon farm.
[Caitlin] One the third day of Famcraft the admins gave to me, 3 Iron blocks, 2 Flying pigs, and a pumpkin in a melon farm.
We will continue this forever. We will not stop at 12.
i will go first

One the first day of Famcraft the admins gave to me, A Rowan eating horse hay.

Offline ~Lucario~

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: A new Christmas Game! (kind of)
« Reply #1 on December 13, 2014, 06:49:35 PM »
On the 3rd day of christmas the gave to me; 3 mesa biomes :D; and all the above.

~Brad: More tickets
~Brad: less chance for me
~Rowan: ^
~_Luc~: :D
[RAFFLE] Congratulations go to Bradboy523 for winning 102000
with 12 tickets
[RAFFLE] There was a total of 15 players buying 170 tickets
~Brad: :O
~_Luc~: WHAT

Offline ApolloMew

• Retired
  • Forever ~Mickry
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on December 14, 2014, 08:11:21 AM »
This reminds me of the Christmas Carol contest we had last year, :D

On the fourth day of Christmas, the admins gave to me 4 fortune 10 picks, 3 mesa biomes, 2 sonic screwdrivers, and a rowan eating horse hay!

Offline IronBlu

• Retired
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: IronBlu
« Reply #3 on December 14, 2014, 08:32:04 AM »
On the fifth day of Christmas the admins gave to me, 5 Ender estates, 4 fortune 10 picks, 3 mesa biomes, 2 sonic screwdrivers, and a rowan eating horse hay!
People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly time-y wimey.. stuff.
^  favorite Doctor Who quote

2 seconds is forever. How does that work? It'll take 2 seconds to explain.

Offline DrewsMagicMonkey

• Retired
  • Steve's Pet Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on December 15, 2014, 08:46:20 AM »
On the 6th day of Famcraft, the admins gave to me, 6 chicken eating, 5 Ender estates, 4 fortune 10 picks, 3 mesa biomes, 2 sonic screwdrivers, and a rowan eating horse hay!

Offline IronBlu

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on December 15, 2014, 09:00:39 AM »
on the seventh day of famcraft the admins gave to me 7 extra sethomes, 6 chicken eating, 5 Ender estates, 4 fortune 10 picks, 3 mesa biomes, 2 sonic screwdrivers, and a rowan eating horse hay!
People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly time-y wimey.. stuff.

Offline Bush2003

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on December 15, 2014, 09:12:27 AM »
On the 8th day of Famcraft, the admins gave to me: 8 Glowstones Glowing, 7 Extra Sethomes, 6 Chicken Eating, 5 Ender Estates, 4 Fortune 10 Picks, 3 Mesa Biomes, 2 Sonic Screwdrivers, and a Rowan eating horse hay!

Offline IronBlu

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on December 15, 2014, 01:05:15 PM »
on the ninth day of famcraft the admins gave to me 9 16 spawner spawners,
8 Glowstones Glowing, 7 Extra Sethomes, 6 Chickens Eating, 5 Ender Estates, 4 Fortune 10 Picks, 3 Mesa Biomes, 2 Sonic Screwdrivers, and a Rowan eating horse hay!

Offline IronBlu

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on December 15, 2014, 04:36:11 PM »
on the eleventh day of famcraft the admins gave to me, 11 random items, 10 Sharpness 80 Diamond Swords, 9 16 spawner spawners, 8 Glowstones Glowing, 7 Extra Sethomes, 6 Chickens Eating, 5 Ender Estates, 4 Fortune 10 Picks, 3 Mesa Biomes, 2 Sonic Screwdrivers, and a Rowan eating horse hay!

Offline cardinalland

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on December 15, 2014, 04:56:47 PM »
On the twelth day of Famcraft, the admins have to me, 12 angry creepers, 11 random items, 10 Sharpness 80 Diamond Swords, 9 16 spawner spawners, 8 Glowstones Glowing, 7 Extra Sethomes, 6 Chickens Eating, 5 Ender Estates, 4 Fortune 10 Picks, 3 Mesa Biomes, 2 Sonic Screwdrivers, and a Rowan eating horse hay!
[#famcraft] * Quits: NotDCM (Ping timeout: 182 seconds)
Bush.cardinalland: ^ They can find out easily

Offline ApolloMew

• Retired
  • Forever ~Mickry
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on December 16, 2014, 08:35:35 AM »
On the fourteenth day of Famcraft, the admins gave to me, 14 ender pearls, 13 coins from the coinshop, 12 angry creepers, 11 random items, 10 Sharpness 80 Diamond Swords, 9 16 spawner spawners, 8 Glowstones Glowing, 7 Extra Sethomes, 6 Chickens Eating, 5 Ender Estates, 4 Fortune 10 Picks, 3 Mesa Biomes, 2 Sonic Screwdrivers, and a Rowan eating horse hay!

Offline DrewsMagicMonkey

• Retired
  • Steve's Pet Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on December 16, 2014, 08:44:13 AM »
On the 15th day of Famcraft, the admins gave to me, 15 Crazy Cows, 14 ender pearls, 13 coins from the coinshop, 12 angry creepers, 11 random items, 10 Sharpness 80 Diamond Swords, 9 16 spawner spawners, 8 Glowstones Glowing, 7 Extra Sethomes, 6 Chickens Eating, 5 Ender Estates, 4 Fortune 10 Picks, 3 Mesa Biomes, 2 Sonic Screwdrivers, and a Rowan eating horse hay!

Offline IronBlu

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on December 16, 2014, 02:14:10 PM »
on the 16th day of famcraft the admins gave to me, 16 Sky islands, 15 Crazy Cows, 14 ender pearls, 13 coins from the coinshop, 12 angry creepers, 11 random items, 10 Sharpness 80 Diamond Swords, 9 16 spawner spawners, 8 Glowstones Glowing, 7 Extra Sethomes, 6 Chickens Eating, 5 Ender Estates, 4 Fortune 10 Picks, 3 Mesa Biomes, 2 Sonic Screwdrivers, and a Rowan eating horse hay!

Offline ~Lucario~

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on December 16, 2014, 05:33:16 PM »
O_o

~Brad: More tickets
~Brad: less chance for me
~Rowan: ^
~_Luc~: :D
[RAFFLE] Congratulations go to Bradboy523 for winning 102000
with 12 tickets
[RAFFLE] There was a total of 15 players buying 170 tickets
~Brad: :O
~_Luc~: WHAT

Offline IronBlu

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on December 16, 2014, 07:44:37 PM »
on the 18th day of Famcraft the admins gave to me 18 clones of me, 17 wood axes, 16 Sky islands, 15 Crazy Cows, 14 ender pearls, 13 coins from the coinshop, 12 angry creepers, 11 random items, 10 Sharpness 80 Diamond Swords, 9 16 spawner spawners, 8 Glowstones Glowing, 7 Extra Sethomes, 6 Chickens Eating, 5 Ender Estates, 4 Fortune 10 Picks, 3 Mesa Biomes, 2 Sonic Screwdrivers, and a Rowan eating horse hay!
gotta love copy and paste