Famcraft

Author Topic: Plea to be unbanned  (Read 2022 times)

Newra2004

Plea to be unbanned
« Opened on December 20, 2014, 04:47:44 PM »
I'm really sorry I feel so stupid for putting diamond blocks around that house. I was banned for three days and now I'm permanently banned. Why is that? I'm really sorry and I really want to come back to famcraft. I don't remember leaving a dog any where but I'm really sorry. I hope u can forgive me and I will show more respect for fellow famcrafters.  :-\

Newra2004

Re: Plea to be unbanned
« Reply #1 on December 20, 2014, 05:10:32 PM »
I guess I just thought because I had made my clan near there that I could just place ps fields at there houses. :(

Newra2004

« Reply #2 on December 20, 2014, 06:18:38 PM »
if I could turn back time I would. Famcrafters..... I've had fun playing with u.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #3 on December 21, 2014, 11:08:06 AM »
 Adding a poll and multiple replies to a plea is never a good thing, and rarely helps anything at all.

You knowingly protected two different players areas. You are well aware that this protection completely locks them out of their area. How would you feel if someone did that to you? :( That was not nice at all, and it is not how we play here.

I am going to pardon your ban this one time. If anything like this ever happens again, you absolutely will not be welcome back on this server.

Newra2004

« Reply #4 on December 25, 2014, 10:40:05 AM »
Thank you so much I will never do it again. It is my first time on famcraft site and when I went to post this a red line came up around the poll area so I thought I had to make a poll.sorry.  i posted couple of times because I wanted to add things I had thought of.I realise I was wrong about adding. It didn't help whatsoever. But I usually am well behaved on servers im so sorry I done that. Thank rubemscherub I am very grateful.

Yours sincerely
Newra2004  :D