Famcraft

Author Topic: Please Unban Me If You Can.  (Read 1629 times)

Offline Giktermit

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Please Unban Me If You Can.
« Opened on December 21, 2014, 08:44:33 PM (Edited December 21, 2014, 08:56:10 PM) »
Hello RubensCherub.

I'm very sorry. I feel like an idiot for asking Crafttwin all of those stupid questions and making him uncomfortable. I'm will just be his friend now. I'm sorry. I won't bother him anymore.

I also apologize for being so rude to you RubensCherub. It was really mean and I'm so, so sorry. I won't do it again, I promise I've learned my lesson.

I understand and accept that you have every right not to unban me. If you don't unban me, that's ok. I'll be sad, but I understand. If you do unban me though, I will be kind to everyone, and do my best to make the server and even better place.

Thank you for taking the time to read my plea. Again, I apologize for my rude and disrespectful behavior.

Sorry,
Giktermit

P.S. Have a wonderful day. Don't let me ruin it.

P.P.S. My Minecraft username in case you want to unban me is Giktermit

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Please Unban Me If You Can.
« Reply #1 on December 21, 2014, 08:56:31 PM »
 Thank you very much for taking the time to plea. Your plea is thoughtful and well worded.

Here on Famcraft we try to promote a family friendly environment where players can enjoy a game together. Some types of questions can really make other players uncomfortable, even if they are meant in the most innocent of ways. This is why I messaged you privately at first, so you would be able to drop the topic, and just let it pass with no disruption to gameplay.

Whenever any staff members sends you a message by /msg, asking you to do something differently, it is not because we do not like you, or because we are mad or trying to be mean to you, it is because we don't want to see you end up in trouble. We don't like to see players get banned. So when you tell any staff member to "stop bugging you" or call them "mean" because you've been corrected for something, it's not very nice, since they are actually trying to help keep you out of trouble.

In the future, just think about what types of conversation you would be comfortable having on a family friendly server. If you think of a question  that might make you uneasy to be asked, then it would be best not to ask that same question to someone else.

I am lifting your ban now. Thank you again for taking the time to plea. I am sure we will not have any more problems like this.

Welcome back.