Famcraft

Author Topic: creamofwheat29's plea to be unbanned  (Read 2134 times)

Offline jacketsniffer

• Beginner
    • View Profile
creamofwheat29's plea to be unbanned
« Opened on December 30, 2014, 11:03:40 PM »
Hello Admins,

Creamofwheat29 would like to ask a question and ask to be unbanned:

i have really enjoyed on Famcraft and i tried logging today and found that i was banned due to not re-planting in the profarms. That last time i went to the profarms was to chop down birch trees and i know that birch trees take awhile to drop a sapling so i cut down 4 trees and than waited for them to drop saplings and they dropped about 7 saplings so i replant them and cut down 1 more and replanted it right away. i have know i idea if i missed one so i went back and forth to make sure i didn't miss one. this is why i am stumped because i have know clue what i did. if you could help me understand what i did wrong that would appreciated. -Creamofwheat29 

Offline Thoatt

• Admin-
    • View Profile
Re: creamofwheat29's plea to be unbanned
« Reply #1 on December 31, 2014, 12:56:45 AM »
Creamofwheat29 was banned for not replanting cocoa beans at profarms.

This is the fifth time creamofwheat has been banned for not re-planting at profarms. We can not make this any more clear that it will not be tolerated. It takes up staff time, the time of the player that replants, and your time.

If we do decide to let creamofwheat back, it would be a good idea for them to create their own farms so they do not continually grief the public farm.

We will await a further response in this plea, but please note, that if they are unbanned, it will likely be an extended temporary ban (likely a week), instead of an outright pardon.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Offline jacketsniffer

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on January 03, 2015, 09:24:56 PM »
dear admins,

Creamofwheat29:
i am truly sorry that i have not been re-planting at the profarms and i have already thought of building a farm at home. i love playing in famcraft and i hope you do let me back, than i would very grateful. i am forgetful at times and i will remember to re-plant if i do come back. thank you!

Offline Thoatt

• Admin-
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on January 04, 2015, 07:35:18 PM »
Jacketsniffer,

This will be the absolute last chance that creamofwheat has. If they get banned again for griefing, they will NOT be allowed back. To express to you how serious we are about this, the ban will continue for another 4 days. This means that creamofwheat will be allowed back on the evening of the 8th.

I would highly recommend that creamofwheat build their own farms if they can not follow the rules of the free farms.

Please feel free to reply here if you have any questions.