Famcraft

Author Topic: Maddawg07 Plea for unband  (Read 1689 times)

Maddox07

Maddawg07 Plea for unband
« Opened on December 31, 2014, 02:37:44 PM »
So I guess I didn't replant tree in farm Im sorry.  Something doesn't seem right cuz I did as far as I know.  I'll try harder next time to be sure to grow before I go.  Still learning.

Maddox aka Maddawg07

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Maddawg07 Plea for unband
« Reply #1 on January 02, 2015, 12:04:19 PM »
 Hello Maddawg07,

Thank you for taking the time to plea. You were banned for not replanting at the public farm. There are many signs around asking that you please remember to replant before leaving the area.

Normally, we temp-ban for not replanting. The reason for the perm ban is that a staff member spoke with you and asked you to replant. If you had replanted when asked, there would have been no ban at all. Just a gentle reminder to please replant next time.

When the staff member spoke with you, you did not reply. He moved you both into a private channel so his text would be the only words on your screen, and still no reply. You did not appear to be afk at the time.

I will pardon you now, but please make sure you replant in the future. Always reply to staff because we do try to work with players to avoid bans in situations like this.

We will see you on the server.