Famcraft

Author Topic: ender chests at ma  (Read 3878 times)

Offline B man

• creepers are mean
    • View Profile
ender chests at ma
« Opened on January 04, 2015, 01:46:09 PM »
Plz put ender chests at mob arenas

Offline PegLegPegasus

• Donator
  • Apofiss cats will rule de world!
    • View Profile
Re: ender chests at ma
« Reply #1 on January 04, 2015, 04:12:35 PM »
why should the admins put ender chests at mob arenas? then people could chest and put their overpowered armour and weapons into a minigame with a separate inventory. Then some people would have an advantage
"Well why didn't you do it when you had the chance?"

This is me.

Offline XtremeAlex33

• Donator
  • FLASH clan's cookie monster!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on January 04, 2015, 04:23:24 PM »
why should the admins put ender chests at mob arenas? then people could chest and put their overpowered armour and weapons into a minigame with a separate inventory. Then some people would have an advantage
This. Why do you think MA's make you clear your inventory in the first place?

Offline B man

• creepers are mean
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on January 05, 2015, 06:44:26 PM »
i mean outside before you go in.

Offline PegLegPegasus

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on January 05, 2015, 06:54:21 PM »

I quote socks here, who quotes me. People could choose the worst class on say, pokestadium, and grab their stuff from the chest before they go in. Also, if they didnt lose their armour ever, then they could ma without feat of their armour and stuff despawning

This is me.

Offline XtremeAlex33

• Donator
  • FLASH clan's cookie monster!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on January 06, 2015, 01:04:19 AM »

I quote socks here, who quotes me. People could choose the worst class on say, pokestadium, and grab their stuff from the chest before they go in. Also, if they didnt lose their armour ever, then they could ma without feat of their armour and stuff despawning
And I'm quoting you :p or the best diamond class, grab their sword, win stuff... But if they die, they lose it.

Offline PegLegPegasus

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on January 06, 2015, 04:57:13 PM »

And I'm quoting you :p or the best diamond class, grab their sword, win stuff... But if they die, they lose it.

alex, when you die in a mob arena, you dont lose your things. If there were enderchests, the items would probably spawn in the enderchest, or at least the ones you own. Not the chosen class xD. I really doubt that there are going to be enderchests at mob arenas, ever

This is me.

Offline ~Lucario~

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on January 08, 2015, 01:09:24 PM »
When you die at a mod arena you could be taken to a spot with a ender chest so you can put the stuff you won in it then go in a stargate to the arena, but a admin could make it so that right when you come out of the stargate you inven is cleared. This is pretty much what b man said.

~Brad: More tickets
~Brad: less chance for me
~Rowan: ^
~_Luc~: :D
[RAFFLE] Congratulations go to Bradboy523 for winning 102000
with 12 tickets
[RAFFLE] There was a total of 15 players buying 170 tickets
~Brad: :O
~_Luc~: WHAT

Offline PegLegPegasus

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on January 08, 2015, 07:35:49 PM »
When you die at a mod arena you could be taken to a spot with a ender chest so you can put the stuff you won in it then go in a stargate to the arena, but a admin could make it so that right when you come out of the stargate you inven is cleared. This is pretty much what b man said.

mod arena? we can use mods there? xD lol

This is me.