Famcraft

Author Topic: New Game: Trip To The Moon  (Read 1700 times)

Offline FrodoRose

• A wizzard dosen't sleep, they snore with shut eyes
    • View Profile
New Game: Trip To The Moon
« Opened on January 11, 2015, 05:45:43 PM »
On The game Trip To The Moon You Pretend You Went To The Moon, You Have To Tell What You Did And Try And Make It As Funny As You Can. For Example

Post One: On My Trip To The Moon I Found A HUGE Cookie jar! I Opened It Up And socks1stormy1 Came Out! But She Had 8 Legs And A Green Face! Then I...(More Stuff)

Post Two: Oh Yeah? You Should Hear About My Trip To The Moon! I Did...(Something)

Get It? It Can Get Pretty Funny. I Will Start

On My Trip To The Moon I Found A Huge Wave Of Water Coming Towards Me, If That Was Not Strange Enough I Saw A Unicorn Riding A Dolphin Which Was Riding A Monkey Riding...My Pet Cat...Who Was Riding A Flashlight On Another Dolphin! The Unicorn Looked Pretty Mad. I Was Worried When It Started Charging After Me. I Turned My Space Ship Around, Trying To Escape From The Upset Unicorn. The Unicorn Out Did the Speed Of My Space Ship And Punched A Hole With Its Horn Inside The Side Of The Ship. Luckily I Out My Helmet Full Of Air On. The Unicorn Came Inside The Ship. As It Approached Me I Closed My Eyes, Inspecting Pain Soon. Something Fell Onto Me! It Was Light, But There Was A Lot Of It. I Did Not Dare Open My Eyes, But When I Did...Candy? Your Turn!
Time can't fly, it has no wings.
Moutains can't move, they have no legs.
Sugar can die, I have a mouth

Offline PegLegPegasus

• Donator
  • Apofiss cats will rule de world!
    • View Profile
Re: New Game: Trip To The Moon
« Reply #1 on January 11, 2015, 09:41:46 PM »
wat is bacon lol
"Well why didn't you do it when you had the chance?"

This is me.

Offline sweet9090

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on January 11, 2015, 09:45:27 PM »
serikwhite doesnt know what bacon is... ban!!

Offline FrodoRose

• A wizzard dosen't sleep, they snore with shut eyes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on January 12, 2015, 04:21:15 PM »
I Don't Actually Think Bacon Is Live, But Taking Others. Pigs Can Feel Pain You Know. And I Don't Think A Fork In Its Cooked Body Feels Very Pleasant. I Am A Vegetarian Because Of That Reason. It Hurts Me More Than It Dose The Pig To Here Its Squeal Of Death In Minecraft. That's Why I Never Stick Around Long When My Family Is Eating Meat.

We Are Animals To You Know! What If Someone Came And Started Eating You?! What Happens When No More Animals Are Left For You To Eat! No Eggs, No Milk, No...Bacon..., No Anything Animals Produce! And When That Happens, What Are You Going To Do?

Don't Take This Post Seriously But I Don't Believe In Killing The Poor Animals Who Brought No Harm What So Ever To You Just For A Nice Dinner, Because You Can Feel Happy Without Eating instant Animals.
Time can't fly, it has no wings.
Moutains can't move, they have no legs.
Sugar can die, I have a mouth

Offline cardinalland

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on January 12, 2015, 04:54:47 PM »
This got off topic  :o
[#famcraft] * Quits: NotDCM (Ping timeout: 182 seconds)
Bush.cardinalland: ^ They can find out easily