Famcraft

Author Topic: Banned Tsiuq  (Read 1616 times)

Offline Tsiuq

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Banned Tsiuq
« Opened on January 14, 2015, 03:11:08 PM (Edited January 14, 2015, 03:30:06 PM) »
Hello Famcraft

Great server

I was just wondering, if you really got banned for writing an english swear word and rest on another language (danish if you are wondering)

Cause i just got banned, for writing a message to my friend with the /msg command, where i wrote ([word removed] i bare rundt?) which means (do you just running around and do nothing?) In this message there were no intension to being evil to somebody, it was just a question about, if they were doing something

Again, Great server

-Tsiuq

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Banned Tsiuq
« Reply #1 on January 14, 2015, 03:29:39 PM »
 Thank you for taking the time to plea. You have been in trouble for being inappropriate here before. Furthermore, I am calling your bluff on this one. You said something similar recently-

12/30/14
6:15:40.000 AM   
[06:15:40] [Server thread/INFO]: Tsiuq issued server command: /msg [name removed] hvad [word removed] skete der?

You will not be welcomed back to Famcraft. If you feel better thinking you can exclude this latest reference due to some obscure word and a language barrier, that's just fine. We have plenty to keep you permbanned without that. Happy server hunting.

Offline Tsiuq

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Re: Banned Tsiuq
« Reply #2 on January 15, 2015, 08:28:29 AM »
Thank you for taking the time to reply

I guess it's fair enough that the admins find that i am bluffing, even tho, im not. Is there a chance, that i can be unbanned on a later time?

- Tsiuq