Famcraft

Author Topic: ?  (Read 1890 times)

hpotter64

?
« Opened on February 11, 2015, 07:08:14 PM »
I had 600 posts. Then, I had 400. I saw a post about why that happened. But now I have like 250. Please help?

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: ?
« Reply #1 on February 11, 2015, 07:42:22 PM »
 The bulk of your post count was made from forum game posts. Game posts will no longer boosts post count.

Before the forum cleanup, your post count was every post you had made, including game posts.

After the clean up, your post count was every post you had made, minus the deleted posts.

When the posts were restored, your post count momentarily reflected every post you had ever made again.

When all games were moved to the game forum, those game posts no longer counted on your total post count. The number you see now reflects normal posts you have made on regular non-game topics.

When the section for games was created, it was made to NOT count game posts towards total post count. This will help prevent players from spamming in those topics with only the intention of raising post count. This decision was made by the Admin team.

Offline ~Lucario~

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: ?
« Reply #2 on February 11, 2015, 08:21:41 PM »
I've had sections of my conversations deleted, but it might have just been some kind of lag (I use a phone for the forums, and its internet isn't the best xD).

~Brad: More tickets
~Brad: less chance for me
~Rowan: ^
~_Luc~: :D
[RAFFLE] Congratulations go to Bradboy523 for winning 102000
with 12 tickets
[RAFFLE] There was a total of 15 players buying 170 tickets
~Brad: :O
~_Luc~: WHAT