Famcraft

Author Topic: Kids got banned not sure why?  (Read 1952 times)

Offline BubbasMummy

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Kids got banned not sure why?
« Opened on February 13, 2015, 06:31:40 PM »
hi guys, my daughters play on the same account (Bubba19827) and the youngest came out in tears saying ghoul banned her? Something about a pickaxe her sister had picked up that didn't belong to her, then when she logged on she was told to put it in a box which she did, then she got banned. She doesn't fully understand, and I don't understand what happened to explain what they did wrong?

Can someone let me know the deal so I can explain it to the girls, and let me know how I get them unbanned?

Offline Thoatt

• Admin-
    • View Profile
Re: Kids got banned not sure why?
« Reply #1 on February 13, 2015, 09:22:44 PM »
Bubba19827 picked up a pick that did not belong to them. They were asked to return it, which they refused to. A Sr Mod stepped in (MissGhouls), and asked again for them to return the item to the player. After quite a bit of arguing, Bubba19827 finally put the item into a chest to return it to another player.

The reason they were banned was: After they returned the pick, They were continuing to ask for it back, and say that they don't know whose it was (claiming that it might have been their sisters), but they were asked by two different staff members several different times to return the item, with the owner in the channel asking for the item back as well.

The ignored staff member's requests - They were asked eight separate times to return the item, and they refused until MissGhouls threatened to ban them. Once they gave the item back, they said this:

<FamCraftIRC> (Bubba1982) im never EVER playing this ''famcraft'' again unless i get MY pickaxe back!!!

This continued on for some time, with MissGhouls explaining that they needed to read the rules, and not steal from players, at that point they replied with:

<FamCraftIRC> (Bubba1982) #i dont like miss ghouls

Frankly, we don't much care for drama here, and from the start of bubba playing here - from swearing, to spamming, stealing, and finally being mean and disrespectful to our staff members - They will not be allowed to return to the server.