Famcraft

Author Topic: Plea for gunnar_01  (Read 1832 times)

Offline gunnarYT

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Plea for gunnar_01
« Opened on February 15, 2015, 07:37:06 PM »
Hello, Famcraft Admins. I am here to apologize about my recent behavior on Famcraft. I was spamming (that's what the ban screen said). I believe it was a permanent ban. I shouldn't have been banned because I just typed five different smiley faces. I believe that shouldn't be considered spamming. I won't put more than one smiley faces in any of my chats. Hope this convinced you guys enough.

-Gunnar, or gunnar_01

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Plea for gunnar_01
« Reply #1 on February 15, 2015, 07:44:03 PM »
 You will not be unbanned.

You were not banned for spamming, neither was EVM.

EVM was banned for arguing the rules as he did almost every time he joined the server. 

You thought you'd be cute and join with the same line of spam that led him to argue with staff.  Famcraft is for good players who want to enjoy a game together and follow the rules. It's not a place for people who just want to argue every little detail all the time.

I am sorry, but we won't be welcoming you or the rest of the crew back this time. Enough is enough.

We do wish you all the best of luck in finding a server that better suits your needs.

Happy Minecrafting.

Offline gunnarYT

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on February 15, 2015, 07:47:25 PM »
But how was doing this: :) :( ;) :D xD spamming?!??!?

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on February 15, 2015, 07:56:07 PM »
 Same as your big long line of useless punctuation is spamming. Spam is any repetition of useless or unneeded sentences, words, charters or symbols that are merely intended to take up space and get attention in chat.
 You, and anyone else who has played here is well aware of the no spamming rule. It is posted at /spawn and numerous other places.

9 - Spamming is not allowed. This includes using caps or excessive amounts of a letter or character. We will not argue this topic. ex: 111111111 - is considered spamming.

You can see the owner's views on spam here:
https://famcraft.com/index.php/topic,1841.0.html

Again, EVM was not banned for spam. He was asked not to spam anymore. He proceeded to argue rather than simply drop the topic.

You joined ONLY to cause trouble the exact same way, therefore you were banned as well. You've rarely played here at all unless there was trouble to be involved in.

I understand that you may not like or agree with the rules here. This is not our problem. We do not change the rules to accommodate people who do not wish to exercise self control. Our well behaved players seem to have no issue following the rules.

Again, happy server hunting.

Offline gunnarYT

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on February 15, 2015, 07:59:05 PM (Edited February 15, 2015, 07:59:51 PM) »
Take a look at this. Not to argue. I get the point. Just watch and keep your opinion.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on February 15, 2015, 08:02:55 PM »
 Already saw them. We did not care then, we do not care now. The opinions of people who can not even use basic self control do not matter to us in the least. :) Cute though.