Famcraft

Author Topic: My Story :)  (Read 1917 times)

Offline xBrain978

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: xBrain978
My Story :)
« Opened on February 20, 2015, 09:58:11 PM »
Hey guys! Many of you know me as thebrain978 and/or SquirtleBrainz. I have a story to tell you about me and how I got here,

So it all starts back in 2012 when I first got it, I won't go into a lot of detail but I got Minecraft because instead of getting my weekly allowance, I asked my mom to get me a minecraft account. After a while, I chose the username thebrain978. I started playing, then later I decided to join a server, I won't tell u anything about it but I made a ton of friends. later, I found another server where I met SkySkyMaree, we became great friends and we hung out a lot. One time  I was watching her stream and I saw her on a server I never saw, I asked what the server was and she told me it was "Famcraft" I decided to get on and was welcomed by many different players and was offered a tour by Adam, I havent seen him recently and dont know if anything has happened but let's get back on track, after the tour I joined the clan Cielo, I was there for a long time and made a ton of friends including Rowan, Rubens, Thoatt, Ghouls and others. I soon became a little popular and lots of players knew me, but still I was fairly new. A while later I stopped playing a lot on famcraft, if you are wondering its because I had a lot of school stuff. Now I play more and know a lot of people on the server. Then it happened: Name Changes. I am now known as SquirtleBrainz and on IRC am still thebrain978. I have had a lot of fun here with everyone and wish I could hang out with more players. I really like the idea of an actually family friendly server and I am now thinking of starting up my own. This is the best server I have joined and am happy I got the chance to play here with you all. Thank you so much that you read this, it means a lot to me. Have fun playing on Famcraft everyone :D

When Your Puppy Is Small

Offline ~Lucario~

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: My Story :)
« Reply #1 on February 20, 2015, 10:01:36 PM »
Cool!

~Brad: More tickets
~Brad: less chance for me
~Rowan: ^
~_Luc~: :D
[RAFFLE] Congratulations go to Bradboy523 for winning 102000
with 12 tickets
[RAFFLE] There was a total of 15 players buying 170 tickets
~Brad: :O
~_Luc~: WHAT

Offline xBrain978

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: xBrain978

When Your Puppy Is Small

Offline ~Lucario~

• Donator
    • View Profile

~Brad: More tickets
~Brad: less chance for me
~Rowan: ^
~_Luc~: :D
[RAFFLE] Congratulations go to Bradboy523 for winning 102000
with 12 tickets
[RAFFLE] There was a total of 15 players buying 170 tickets
~Brad: :O
~_Luc~: WHAT

Offline PixelProne

• Donator
  • I like games, music, cute animals, & social media.
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: PixelProne
Re: My Story :)
« Reply #4 on March 24, 2015, 12:40:59 PM »
Brain we need to hang out more  :-\
*puts headphones on*
(an hour later)
"oh right"
*plays music*