Famcraft

Author Topic: Beachgoonie ban?  (Read 1729 times)

Offline beachgoonie

• View Profile
Beachgoonie ban?
« Opened on February 23, 2015, 06:25:36 PM »
Hello.  I tried to log into server and got message I was banned for 3 days?  Can someone look into this for me please as it must be a mistake.  I have only played in my own area and was doing fine prior to logging out for a little bit.

Thank you for any help.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Beachgoonie ban?
« Reply #1 on February 23, 2015, 06:50:39 PM »
 You were tempbanned for 3 days for not replanting the cocoa beans you harvested from the free public farm. Replanting is required at the free public farm, and several signs and other notices are posted to help players remember. Failing to replant means the next player who needs resources from the free farm will not have them.

Offline beachgoonie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on February 23, 2015, 07:03:24 PM »
O very sorry...  I'm new and the automated farm is first I have seen.  I thought it was all auto or I would have replanted.  I wish you would have contacted me in game and explained I would have fixed and understood.

I have never been reprimanded for anything in all my time playing minecraft.  This was new to me and I just misunderstood how an automated farm worked. 

3 day ban seems harsh for a small misunderstanding for a very new player to your server.  But ty for responding and explaining what I did wrong.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #3 on February 23, 2015, 07:08:30 PM »
 Thank you very much for taking the time to explain. We don't tend to offer additional/personal warnings about the public farms as there are many notices posted around the areas. I do understand that you did not know how the automatic farm worked. I will add some signs over there explaining to replant in that area. I can see how the automatic harvesting process can make it a bit less clear in that area. I am lifting the ban now. We will see you on the server.

Offline beachgoonie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on February 23, 2015, 07:29:19 PM »
Thank you for understanding and taking the time to respond to my posting.   I appreciate the lifting of my ban.  Again this was an honest mistake and will never happen again.  Now I know more about automated farming :-)  You won't have any issues out of me and from now on if I come across something new I will ask some questions as I did with the meat farm.