Famcraft

Author Topic: Banned  (Read 1919 times)

Offline ArcticPenguin1

• Nickname: ~Arctic
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: ArcticPenguin1
Banned
« Opened on March 28, 2015, 01:08:01 PM »
Dear staff of Famcraft, I did not know I left one of my dogs at the spawner. I thought I checked. I am very sorry for leaving my dog at the spawner. I will make sure I take all of my dogs home. I will never leave my pets at a public place again. I am very very sorry. I will make sure my pets are at my home before I leave places. I will from now on before I leave places check 5 times to see if I left a pet at a public place. I am very sorry. I will always check for my pets at public places. I know what I did wrong and make sure to never do it again. I know what I did wrong, and I will always make sure when I take a pet places I bring them back home. I will always check to make sure my pets are with me.

Thank you,
ArcticPenguin1

BOLTS.~Socksie: Anyone wanna join BOLTS? :33 <33
BOLTS.~Socksie: Say I if you want to see the clan home or join!
BOLTS.Nunjakid: I
BOLTS.GamingPony47: I
BOLTS.~Yarny: I
BOLTS.~Socksie: kthxbai
socks1stormy1 left the game.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Banned
« Reply #1 on March 28, 2015, 09:18:10 PM »
 Thank you for taking the time to plea, Arctic. We have had to remove the dog farm several times due to players not being willing to read the signs and follow the rules. I really had high hopes that the puppy care class, and additional signs around the spawner would help players have a fun and easy way to get a pup, and encourage them to try to follow the rules. Sadly, today we have had to ban two players for leaving protected dogs parked only a few blocks from the signs asking that dogs not be left there. If this continues, they will sadly be removed for good. We can only do so much to help players follow the rules.
 I will pardon you now, but please be very careful to always take your dogs home with you.