Famcraft

Author Topic: FLASH is back in FamTown!  (Read 2073 times)

Offline XtremeAlex33

• Donator
  • FLASH clan's cookie monster!
    • View Profile
FLASH is back in FamTown!
« Opened on March 30, 2015, 08:59:17 AM (Edited March 30, 2015, 09:01:38 AM) »
                   hey miners from across the globe!

Flash is back!

The clan is settled in a cosy, peaceful plains surrounded by roofed forest, with a winding river twisting through, and the bootiful ice spikes biome nearby.

Turn on FLASH however, and the picturesque setting turns into an exciting playground, with river rapids to race down, a forest to play in, and an exciting place to live.

The clan home itself is unique and stylish. You arrive in a watermill turned rules room, and your first glance of Bolt Island is an awesome one, with your soon to be home dotting the plains, FLASH's fine tuned, custom fireworks filling the sky,  and a warm welcome from one of the two SrFlash,  the owners and leaders of FLASH.  Seeing is believing.

We also like to hold events to get to know each other better, and have heaps of fun.

Soon to appear in a mall near you are the FLASHPVP stores. These outlets are designed to help you fight harder, for longer. Using experience and advanced testing, this gear will help you fight like a Flash-in the arena, or just for day to day survival.

We have farms!
-Enderman EXP
-Crop farm
-Animal farm
-Red and yellow sheep farm
-Prototype X chicken machine (only melted down twice  :P)
-Tree farm

we also have two clan castles  ;D

Every clan member gets a  clan home  8)

What's new?

First of all, we are currently working on multiple methods of communication for ideas and general chat.

Secondly, our inter-island train line is nearing the completion of its upgrade.

The clan will be reopened on the 15th of April!

That's all,

Woah!

XtremeAlex

Offline IronBlu

• Retired
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: IronBlu
Re: FLASH is back in FamTown!
« Reply #1 on March 30, 2015, 03:48:21 PM »
may I say the flash clan homes are awesome must've been a really good builder who built them
People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly time-y wimey.. stuff.
^  favorite Doctor Who quote

2 seconds is forever. How does that work? It'll take 2 seconds to explain.

Offline XtremeAlex33

• Donator
  • FLASH clan's cookie monster!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on April 01, 2015, 04:44:51 PM »
may I say the flash clan homes are awesome must've been a really good builder who built them
yeah ik he was gud... cant remember who it was :/ xD

Offline IronBlu

• Retired
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: IronBlu
« Reply #3 on April 01, 2015, 08:23:39 PM »
Huh I can't remember who it was either... I heard he was never paid though I don't think he cares too much :D
People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly time-y wimey.. stuff.
^  favorite Doctor Who quote

2 seconds is forever. How does that work? It'll take 2 seconds to explain.