General Category > General Discussion

I wish Famcraft knew....

<< < (3/15) > >>

PixelStory:
thx Miner :3

EvieAnn:
I wish Famcraft knew...

I have minor ADHD and OCD. I also have RLS (restless legs syndrome). Usually trying to satisfy OCD takes too long and ADHD kicks in and I get frustrated. :P

Also I want to be a heart surgeon and/or trauma surgeon when I grow up :3

Thanks for this topic Anna :3

PixelStory:

--- Quote from: EvieAnn on April 26, 2015, 07:04:51 PM ---I wish Famcraft knew...

I have minor ADHD and minor OCD. I also have RLS (restless legs syndrome). Usually trying to satisfy OCD takes too long and ADHD kicks in and I get frustrated. :P

Also I want to be a heart surgeon and/or trauma surgeon when I grow up :3

Thanks for this topic Anna :3

--- End quote ---

I think I have RLS xD

PixelArtistTavi:
I wish Famcraft knew..

That I deal with depression and paranoia, while having ADHD and minor Autism. While also dealing with my Rheumatic Fever.
I'm great writer if I ever get my foot in the door I would love to code for video games.

bknysnake:
I wish famcraft knew, I am a feather away from being legally blind. I have not noticed this because I was so accustomed to my vision. Now I use glasses, and it's as if I see in 1080eye (see what I did there? 1080i) I see the world entirely different, and to be honest I feel entirely less stressed. Now I take the glasses off, and I see very blurry, which apparently was my vision for many years.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version