General Category > General Discussion

I wish Famcraft knew....

<< < (15/15)

kakeplays:
I wish FamCraft knew that I have/had RAD which is Radioactive Airway Disease which is like asthma. I wish Famcraft the best forever and this is obviously my favourite server because of all my great friends like HulkRabban, Future_Gamer, zaikwando, and Inspired2Win. These are just some of my many great friends that I hope to meet one day! Luv Ya Fam! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P lol :) :-\

-kakeplays

Raptor_blue8:
I wish Famcraft knew that I like dinosaurs and I am on the spectrum.

Shootkapow:
I wish Famcraft knew...
I compose music, and also cohost a podcast!

Starry_Phantom:
I wish Famcraft new... I never got a tour! I don’t know, maybe there weren’t staff online or I just did not want it or maybe because another user offered to have me be a roommate. I still don’t know, which is kinda funny so yeah.  :P

Agawaateshin:
I wish Famcraft knew...

That I'm not mean, I'm just always worried because I don't like hurting people's feelings or want to make anyone uncomfortable at all, so if I'm not just very quiet and "stand-offish", I ask a lot of questions because I probably don't understand what you're talking about since I don't talk to many people and understand the terms used by them.

I don't mean to be rude when I say something that might offend you, because I don't always understand why. My family is very "old school" and set in their ways so what I grew up with might show in my ignorance or language but I strive to be as polite, compassionate and helpful as I can possibly be. All I ask is for patience and understanding.

I like to be as compassionate and as helpful as I can but if I feel that I or someone near me is being taken advantage of or if someone is being rude, I will do what I can to stop that from happening *while being courteous*. That doesn't make me mean. I'm naturally protective.

Sometimes I feel like people don't think about others and how what they do affects others or the world around them and that if we can try to be empathetic and compassionate toward the others and world around us, the world would be a much better place.

My favorite quote I heard recently is "I have this theory that if one person can go out of their way to show compassion, then it will start a chain reaction of the same. People will never know how far a little kindness can go."  -Rachel Scott   ...and I think if I ever have a work position where I email people then I want that to be with my signature. Hopefully, it'll start a chain reaction. <3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version