Famcraft

Author Topic: Plea for Advertising  (Read 2308 times)

Offline ~Lucario~

• Donator
    • View Profile
Plea for Advertising
« Opened on May 03, 2015, 06:00:35 PM (Edited May 03, 2015, 06:03:07 PM) »
Just now I was banned for advertising, my friend gave me a ip for a server. I promise I was about to tell Miss_Ghouls about it, but I was banned before i could finish the /msg. It wasnt even me who gave the ip. I didnt know it was a ip until he told me. I wasnt even sure what it was at first.
You guys are so amazing, this is by far the best server ive ever been on. Please unban me, i love this server so much.

~Tech

~Brad: More tickets
~Brad: less chance for me
~Rowan: ^
~_Luc~: :D
[RAFFLE] Congratulations go to Bradboy523 for winning 102000
with 12 tickets
[RAFFLE] There was a total of 15 players buying 170 tickets
~Brad: :O
~_Luc~: WHAT

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Plea for Advertising
« Reply #1 on May 03, 2015, 06:05:45 PM »
 You were banned for asking for a server ip- however, reviewing your messages I am willing to believe that you did not know exactly what you were asking for. It appears the other player had sent you a message you did not receive elsewhere, you asked him to just tell you here, and then were given an ip address without realizing that is what he had sent elsewhere. You've been a good player here and you seem to know the rules. I will trust that you did not intend to ask for another server ip here. Thank you for posting a plea to clarify this. I will lift the ban now.

Offline ~Lucario~

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: Plea for Advertising
« Reply #2 on May 03, 2015, 06:19:26 PM (Edited May 04, 2015, 10:43:02 AM) »
Thank you so much, I really was worried because I had no idea what he was trying to tell me until he said 'ip'. This really is a great server, it is deffinitly the best and most family friendly out there.

EDIT Also, Im sorry if the plea was hard to understand. I kinda panicked.

~Brad: More tickets
~Brad: less chance for me
~Rowan: ^
~_Luc~: :D
[RAFFLE] Congratulations go to Bradboy523 for winning 102000
with 12 tickets
[RAFFLE] There was a total of 15 players buying 170 tickets
~Brad: :O
~_Luc~: WHAT