Famcraft

Author Topic: Banned, unaware I had done it  (Read 2643 times)

Offline FrodoRose

• A wizzard dosen't sleep, they snore with shut eyes
    • View Profile
Banned, unaware I had done it
« Opened on May 04, 2015, 04:43:36 PM »
   Hi, Its me FrodoRose. I have not been on Famcraft for awhile, so I decided it was time to log on and see all of my friends! I logged on to minecraft, clicked on Famcraft, and was very surprised to see I was banned from leaving dogs at a public place. I know I was adventureing with my dog Kibbles but I was out digging a desert to make glass to contribute for the clan base. I don't honesty rember putting kibbles anywhere. 
     I am aware of what I have done wrong, but I just do not recall doing. But I do recall being logged off from a different server. It said I had logged on from another location. I do not share my Minecraft account with anyone, not even my friends, so I thought it might of been a bug or something. For anyone who has seen me play on Famcraft I am always working to give a laugh and be on my best behavior. I am a young player, but I fully understand the rules when they say do not leave dogs at a public place. I may of gone to a farm or somewhere and forgot to leave Kibbles behind, but whatever I did it was not out of disrespect.
                 I know the staff on Famcraft understand me and I understand they need to serve there job, so if I am to be perm ban I will go server hunting, but I was in tears while writing this, Famcraft is the best server I have ever played. It is the best because of the rules that let us have the fun that we can, so I am going to fully respect them.
                  Again, I did not do this out of disrespect, for I do not recall doing it at all. If it it possible, and I am perm banned, please split all my items to ArcticPenguin1 and KawiiGurl2003 (aka ~Socks). If my perm ban could be reduced to a temp ban for however many days neccary I will be just as grateful as it being completely lifted.
                I under stand what I (or the hacker in my account) has done, I will watch and possibly change my minecraft username and password. I am sorry.
                                                                                                -FrodoRose
Time can't fly, it has no wings.
Moutains can't move, they have no legs.
Sugar can die, I have a mouth

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Banned, unaware I had done it
« Reply #1 on May 04, 2015, 05:18:17 PM »
 Hi Frodo,

Thank you for taking the time to post a plea. The dog situation is a real problem on Famcraft since dogs can only be moved by their owners. We have worked for months to get the dog issue under control, but in order to do so, we really need all players to be very careful to remember to take their dogs with them. There is no bug or glitch that can cause a dog to tp while seated, or allow a player to seat another player's dog. You must click your own dog in order for it to sit and stat.

Does this help you remember leaving the dog?

Please reply to let me know if you recall leaving the dog here. From your plea, it sounds like you do understand the rules. I am sure if you return we will not have this issue again. Please reply to let me know your thoughts on the picture above. That is your pup.

Offline FrodoRose

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on May 04, 2015, 05:47:36 PM »
I do recall visiting that shop, seeking how the chest shop works. But I do not rember takeing Kibbles or sitting him down. I do not recall sitting him down, or takeing him to the shop at all. I only take dogs with me while adventureing or doing a chore in a random. But I could easily be mistaken.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #3 on May 04, 2015, 06:30:29 PM »
 Okay, I am lifting your ban now, but please be very careful to always take your dogs home with you at the end of the day.

Offline FrodoRose

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on May 07, 2015, 08:32:26 PM »
Thank you, I will be sure to put Kibbles in the time out spot XD
thank you