Famcraft

Author Topic: xMrBretRosinx's Plea  (Read 1988 times)

Offline Wheels

• Beginner
    • View Profile
xMrBretRosinx's Plea
« Opened on May 11, 2015, 12:02:38 AM »
I was banned for 10 years for generally being a troll, and spamming Lenny faces and swearing a few months ago... last year I think, actually. I apologize for my idiocy, and would sincerely like to be a part of this community again. But, to be honest, I don't know how I'm even able to get on the forums. Was I un-IP banned? I'm still using the same IP. Anyways, I believe I, a now 17 year old, am mature enough to not do as I did before. This is my third chance, I know, but I believe I can play without causing problems again. I only did what I did because of extreme boredom, and that was a horrible reason. I sincerely apologize to the staff and players of Famcraft. I really wish to come back on. Famcraft was the only reason I played Minecraft, to be honest. I hope the staff come to a decision soon. I wish for my ban length to be reduced, or to be unbanned. I'm very sorry to everyone.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: xMrBretRosinx's Plea
« Reply #1 on May 11, 2015, 02:02:22 PM »
Bret,

Thank you for taking the time to plea.

You absolutely will not be allowed to return to Famcraft, ever. We are glad you feel you've grown up a bit and feel like you are capable of exercising some self control. We hope this will help you be able to find another server you can enjoy elsewhere.

As you feel you have matured I am sure you will be able to understand the reasons for this decision and accept it for what it is.

Allow me to go over a few details for those who may not know the situation and may not understand what could cause us to deny such a nice ban plea.

Bret, you broke the rules on Famcraft multiple times including swearing on a sign and spamming something inappropriate in chat.
 Once you were banned, you came to our forum NOT to plea, but to spam and swear. You even recruited a friend to help.
  Then, you took your antics over the the Famcrafters social media sight and spammed swearing and trash there too.

We appreciate the apology but we will not be giving you a chance to behave that way again on Famcraft. Happy server hunting.