Famcraft

Author Topic: Socks plea  (Read 2153 times)

Offline socks1stormy1

• Donator
    • View Profile
Socks plea
« Opened on May 27, 2015, 08:16:55 PM (Edited May 28, 2015, 02:07:04 PM) »
I have taken full responsibility for my actions. I know what I did wrong, as bringing the objective of [ the other server ] into the hands of a mod, and I know that this is a problem that will never ever happen again. I love famcraft, and I know I have hurt the community by bringing this drama into the server of trust and friends. I should have never done this act, and I understand why I was banned. I deserve this ban, for starting this. I know that I brought this all up, and I plan to earn my trust back with the famcraft community that I love. Thank you
From, Socks.

DO NOT attempt to give any server details here. - Admin
Besoxx: Gazsie!
_Gaz: O_O
Spotsie: All Spots zero two
Socksie: wat...
Socksie: Bradsie!
Brad: I'm good, kthxbai
BradBoy523 left the game
Besoxx: XD
Socksie: xD
BradBoy523 joined the game
Brad: lol jk
Besoxx: wb lol
_Luc: well thats going in my sig, brad xD
Socksie: Agreed xD

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Socks plea
« Reply #1 on May 28, 2015, 02:47:08 PM »
 Your ban has been lifted. DO NOT bring any degree of drama over this situation back to this server. This includes logging in to Famcraft and making any kind of public show/apology over all that has occurred or discussing the fact that you were banned, extensively in chat. We want every bit of this left behind us.

In the future, please do not mention other servers here at all, in any context. This includes fishing for plugin information, or looking for ways to go around the rules and advertise. All discussion of other servers and anything that may have occurred there needs to be limited to non-Famcraft means of communication.

And, as I always stress, this is a mutual thing. Please don't carry Famcraft issues to other servers, or advertise/discuss Famcraft other places. We are not here to compete with anyone. We've never tried to be the biggest or most populated server. We just want to exist peacefully in our safe and happy family friendly community.

We'll see you on Famcraft.

Offline socks1stormy1

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: Socks plea
« Reply #2 on May 28, 2015, 02:54:08 PM »
Thank you Anna. I really am sorry, and I am sure that this will be left behind us. :D
Besoxx: Gazsie!
_Gaz: O_O
Spotsie: All Spots zero two
Socksie: wat...
Socksie: Bradsie!
Brad: I'm good, kthxbai
BradBoy523 left the game
Besoxx: XD
BradBoy523 joined the game
Brad: lol jk
Besoxx: wb lol