Famcraft

Author Topic: Plea to unban Blockey_7  (Read 2223 times)

Offline Blockey_7

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Plea to unban Blockey_7
« Opened on June 18, 2015, 09:25:55 AM »
Dear Famcraft,
 I am sorry that I spammed yesterday. I was surprised by an Enderman and typed the sound I said. I reread the rules to understand what spamming is and will not do it again. I hope that you will please let me play again. Thank you. Blockey_7      Age 7

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Plea to unban Blockey_7
« Reply #1 on June 18, 2015, 11:24:43 PM »

I want to make completely sure you understand why you were banned. You were not banned for spamming the first time, you were banned for being a smartalec and spamming AFTER you were warned not to spam again.

[18:15] <+FamCraftIRC2> (09Blockey_7) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
[18:16] <@RubensCherub> Blockey-
[18:16] <@RubensCherub> DO NOT let me see that again
[18:16] <@RubensCherub> ^spam
[18:16] <+FamCraftIRC2> (09Blockey_7) AAAAAAAH

Do you see? This is why you were banned.

If you understand why you were banned, and you think you can follow the rules if we allow you to return then please post a reply here and we will try to get you back in game.

Offline Blockey_7

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on June 21, 2015, 09:29:14 AM »
Thank you for the email. that was my first time really typing stuff and I wasn't reading what other people were typing so I didn't see the warning.  I don’t want to type anymore so i don’t make a mistake. I have to read everything if I type. Famcraft is the best place to play with my cousin. She lives in virginia. I hope you let me back on. thank you. Jake

P.S. This is Jake's mom  ;) I always do my best to supervise my boys on the computer. I noticed a lot of typing and then he said he was banned. We read the rules again about spamming and he realized he got carried away. Thank you for attaching what he wrote and the warning. I think he's pretty scared to try chatting again! He usually Skype's with his cousin so he doesn't have to type. I know it's alot of work monitoring your site but you all do a great job, thank you. Meghan McCollum

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #3 on June 21, 2015, 08:35:00 PM »
 Thank you. It matters to use that it is clear he was not banned for the spam, but for the spam following the warning.

Thank you for going over the rules. I will lift your ban now. We will look forward to seeing you back on the server.