Clan Chat > Forum Games

A sent to follow! =D

(1/5) > >>

FrodoRose:
This game is kind of like a continue the story game, but different.  So, every post has to be about a smell, but leaveing off of the post before your's! So here is an example

Poster 1: The smell grew stronger, it was becoming less plesent as I went, but I was still desperate to find where the magical butterfly was taking me. "OUCH!" I screamed, bumping into...

Poster 2: Crios! "Im so sorry!" I yelled, picking myself off of the ground (so on)

So that's bascialy how the game gose :). I will start

I was sitting in my house, I had moved their after the skeleton attack. I was finishing up my steak and potato dinner when I smelled a... rather good smell. "wolfylove3 are you baking bread again?" I asked, looking up from my plate. "Nah," She said. "ArcticPenguin1 said she was baking tonight." I turned my head to Arctic. "Nope," she said back. I decided not to, I left cocoasmores in charge." But cocoasmores was out shopping and that only leaves ~Socks left and she was at her friends house. "Be right back," I said. I hopped in my minecart and started to drive, it smelled so good. I was lost in thought about the sent when CRASH. I had ran clear into...

FrodoRose:
Oh yeah, and have fun!

NickApokalypse:
Anna! Oops, forgot t she was coming home from...

PixelProne:
work! "Anna I must say you look more magestical than yesterday!" said I. And hmm.. What's that smell? It smells vaguely of buttered bread! Say, have you been...

~PaintBrush:
Making garlic bread lately? Or some toasts?! Oh oh! Or perhaps some sandwiches!! But wait that's not all.. I also smell a fresh...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version