Famcraft

Author Topic: Plea To Be Unbanned  (Read 2529 times)

Offline hkittycat

• View Profile
Plea To Be Unbanned
« Opened on July 13, 2015, 04:34:49 PM »
Around January I was permanently banned for leaving my dogs in public places after repeated warnings. I believe this was unfair, I was banned after 3 warnings, my friend had 12 warnings and still wasn't banned. It's been a while, and my little brother got Minecraft. He always wants to play with me, but all the servers are either not fun or inappropriate. I really want to be unbanned so we can play together and he can join my clan. I remember the day I was banned, all day through school I was thinking about stuff to add to my clan home, I was so excited to play on Famcraft so I rushed to my computer, only to discover I was banned. If I were to be unbanned, I promise I would obey all the rules and never leave my dogs in public again.
I'm Heather and I like classic rock and building cool things.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Plea To Be Unbanned
« Reply #1 on July 13, 2015, 09:59:04 PM (Edited July 13, 2015, 10:02:15 PM) »
 We keep records and logs of each and every punishment. Either you are being dishonest with me, or your friend was dishonest with you. No one has been allowed to remain after 12 warnings for anything.
  You were warned more times than you should have been and yet time after time you made a choice to abandon animals in public places.
FURTHERMORE- after being warned repeatedly, you were temp-banned for 3 days starting Dec.6 so you would know we were serious. You returned from the tempban and continued to abandon dogs in public places. This made it clear to us that you do not feel like the rules apply to you. This is unacceptable on this server.

This plea is poorly thought out and insincere.

If at any point you feel like being honest, admitting that YOU broke the rules and and acknowledgeing that three warnings is more than a fair number of chances then I *might* be willing to take another look at a plea from you. Until then, you will remain banned.

Offline hkittycat

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on July 13, 2015, 10:33:50 PM (Edited July 13, 2015, 10:36:04 PM) »
Yes, I talked to my friend, he was exaggerating. I am willling to admit that I did break the rules. My internet was low quality at the time, so one time may have been because of that. However you are right. I broke the rules, and should have been much more careful to check I didn't have animals with me when I logged out. If I am allowed back on, I promise I will be much more  responsible with my animals, and will not even take them with me when I go to public places. I do apologize, before I posted the previous plea, I should have asked my friend if he was exaggerating, and should have spent much more time writing the plea. I am deeply sorry I broke the rules, and wasted your time with that other plea. Please forgive me, but if you don't I'll understand. Thank you for your time.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #3 on July 13, 2015, 11:12:58 PM »
 Thank you. This is much more like what we look for in a sincere and well thought out plea. I will pardon you now. We will see you on the server.

Offline hkittycat

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on July 14, 2015, 01:02:56 AM »
Thank you very much! My brother (thejackattack9) and I will be on sometime tommorrow!