Famcraft

Author Topic: I was banned  (Read 2937 times)

Offline allicmet

• Beginner
    • View Profile
I was banned
« Opened on August 01, 2015, 05:24:35 PM »
I was banned because I killed someone. ( I don't remember his/her name)  But, it wasn't because I killed someone, I used up all my 3 warnings to not spam. So, I killed someone ,then I said "hahahahahahahahah" so, I got banned.Usually on another server I play on, it auto corrects so, I forgot (not to advertise) but I'm sorry I violated the no spam rule, I won't do it again And I feel really bad about Spamming I hope that this Apology letter helps, because it took my 40 minutes to find the place to right the ban plea, so, I'm sorry.
                     Your Minecrafter,
                                                allicmet (my new name is MeepPiggy btw)

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: I was banned
« Reply #1 on August 01, 2015, 10:55:23 PM »
 You were not banned for spam. You were banned for unwanted pvp and stealing. You killed someone without their permission and you kept their diamond tools after stating you had returned everything. We do not tolerate unwanted pvp here. We also frown upon dishonesty.

Offline allicmet

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on August 02, 2015, 03:59:27 PM »
I was banned immediately after i was banned. i had no idea it was unwanted pvp i will give back his/her  stuff

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on August 02, 2015, 04:10:00 PM »
 I will pardon your ban this time. If you break any other rules I can not promise you will be welcomed back to this server.

When you join, you need to visit /spawn and read the rules immediately. Please make sure you understand them and will be able to follow them. If you have any questions about the rules, you can ask a staff member for help.

Offline allicmet

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on August 02, 2015, 05:41:13 PM »
I'm still banned

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on August 02, 2015, 06:42:30 PM »
 This is because you did not tell us your current name. A name always helps if you want to be unbanned somewhere.

Offline allicmet

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on August 03, 2015, 10:02:07 AM »
hehe sorry, my current name is MeepPiggy my account is under allicmet, my Previous name.