Famcraft

Author Topic: Why was this account banned?  (Read 2573 times)

Offline Jaglor

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Why was this account banned?
« Opened on August 02, 2015, 01:11:17 PM »
My daughter does not know why she was banned, and my son 'RoyalHyena' also does not know why she was banned.  Can somebody please explain why?

Thank You,
Dad

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Why was this account banned?
« Reply #1 on August 02, 2015, 01:20:03 PM »
 Jaglor was having a few issues with attitude. She spammed and was corrected for it and left with an unpleasant message stating she would not be back because she does not like the server.

We try to stay upbeat and positive on this server. I did not want the staff team to have to deal with her when she returned, so she was banned.

We were hoping a parent/adult  would help post a plea with her so that we could ask that you please review the rules with her, and help her understand that it matters to follow them.

Once you've reviewed the rules with her and she understands them, if she wishes to return to the server please let us know and we will welcome her back to try again.

[21:31] <+FamCraftIRC2> (09Jaglor) ****************************************************************************************************
[21:31] <@RubensCherub> Jaglor-
[21:31] <+plenary`> [43] ^spam:  4Spam is against the rules. Spamming is repeating letters, numbers, punctuation marks, words or sentences too many times in a row. Example- Noooooooo!!!!! <-- spam.

A short while later

[21:44] <+FamCraftIRC2> (09Jaglor) i'm never comeing agin because i do not like famcraft
[21:44] <+FamCraftIRC2> [09Jaglor disconnected]

Offline Jaglor

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on August 02, 2015, 01:22:58 PM »
Apparently I've now heard from her this might be about spamming?  I would appreciate more information... Can I see the logs here? 
And I now see the updated post.  Thank you, she and I will be having a discussion about that and I am sorry that she was causing you problems.  For now I'd like the ban to stay and I'll post more later after she and I have talked further.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on August 02, 2015, 01:36:01 PM »
 Thank you. We will look forward to your next reply. I am sure once you get a chance to discuss it things will be fine.

Offline Jaglor

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on August 14, 2015, 11:13:22 AM »
Dad here... I am hoping she will eventually regain access and to that end I had her hand write an apology letter:
"Der Famcraft
i'm sorry i spammed and said that i do not
like Famcraft i'm so
sorry i'll behave better."

I still plan on reviewing the rules with her first and then I'll post here again.

The process has been delayed because she lost all computer privileges for a period of time on an unrelated issue.
-- Dad

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on August 14, 2015, 11:23:15 AM »
 Thank you Jaglor and Dad. That plea is very nice. We really appreciate the effort you've put into it. We'll look forward to seeing Jaglor back on the server. Her ban has been removed.   8)

Offline Jaglor

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on August 16, 2015, 12:38:38 PM »
We have now reviewed the rules and I've also given her the all-clear to play again.
-- Dad

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on August 16, 2015, 01:31:02 PM »
 Thanks! I see her back on the server now and she's doing great so far! Good to have her back. Thanks for going over the rules with her.  8)